BCV Ground Level Pictures

We love room 178 for all of the reasons listed.

re: snakes
We've had more trouble with critters getting into the room at OKW than BCV. I think it's a problem at any WDW resort with first floor rooms.

What do you mean critters?

Mostly those little lizards, but ants and love bugs too. (especially when my kids were little and didn't shut the door all the way) We've never had a snake in our room, but I've seen some decent-sized ones on the hidden path from BCV to Epcot. We only take that path during the daytime, and go through the lobby at night :)

Mostly those little lizards, but ants and love bugs too. (especially when my kids were little and didn't shut the door all the way) We've never had a snake in our room, but I've seen some decent-sized ones on the hidden path from BCV to Epcot. We only take that path during the daytime, and go through the lobby at night :)

Ok..can handle those:cool1:We do the same thing , path during the day and lobby ( quick stop at Hurricane Hannas ) at night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter