Be Our Guest Lunch FastPass Thread [PLEASE read the FAQs in the first post!]

We are hoping to get a FP for our trip in October once our window opens up - my question is regarding my 2 yr old twins. Since they are under-age, we don't have tickets/magic bands/dining plans for them but have included them in the "count" for our ADRs. Will I be able to include them in our reservation on this separate site? If we pre-order our meals will there be an option to pre-order for them too?

We are hoping to get a FP for our trip in October once our window opens up - my question is regarding my 2 yr old twins. Since they are under-age, we don't have tickets/magic bands/dining plans for them but have included them in the "count" for our ADRs. Will I be able to include them in our reservation on this separate site? If we pre-order our meals will there be an option to pre-order for them too?

I can't verify for certain, but since 2 year olds are listed on resort reservations (or at least they used to be), I'd expect they should be listed for your party in the BOG FP+ system, and so you can pre-order for them as well.

Your 2 year olds should be listed on the FP+ when you log in because they are listed on your room ressie. I made the BOG FP+ for my sisters room last year and it pulled up her 2 year old. I was able to preorder for her. The only issue was that I checked off that we were on the DDP and the FP+ listed to use a CS credit for the 2 year old even though she did not have any DDP. My sister fixed when she was at the restaurant.

so my reservations have disappeared off the site and we are scheduled for lunch in 3 days. i have the confirmation windows printed, will they let me in the line if i show the print outs? this is frustrating!!!

I believe has been discussed but can you get FP+ for Lunch for BOG if you are off property, or are they all taken at 60 days out?

I believe has been discussed but can you get FP+ for Lunch for BOG if you are off property, or are they all taken at 60 days out?

BOG FP+ is for Disney Resort Guests only, booking window does not matter

They are now giving out SB+ slips with a return time on them if you wait in the standby line. Many posts that by 11:30-11:45 AM there are signs posted at BOG that there is no more availability for lunch that day.

Thanks to this post and all the wonderful folks that help I was able to understand the BOG FP+ system and be successful getting a reservation for my wife and I and our adult children and our grandchildren. Finding out about the 27 day opening of the passes was priceless and learning about using the refresh screen tactic was invaluable. Never would have succeeded without this information. Disney seems to publish "zero"official information on this topic. Never got the Disney email invitation and from what I can see if I had waited for it I'd be out of luck. Thanks again!

so my reservations have disappeared off the site and we are scheduled for lunch in 3 days. i have the confirmation windows printed, will they let me in the line if i show the print outs? this is frustrating!!!

Mine has also disappeared. I have a copy of confirmation and plan to show up with that. Our FP is not until 10/2 so look forward in reading a report of your experience. Have read about this happening and people let in with no problem. Have also read where families had to reorder upon arrival so I think your ok,

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I booked our FP lunch for our trip coming up and I also have a child under 2. I didn't order a meal for him because I didn't want to be charged 4 DDP credits. Does anyone know if I will be able to order him something at the time or will it be to late? I'm not worried if I cannot because he will just be able to split the sandwich I got, but just in case I am curious. TIA!!

For those who have had previous trips interfering with upcoming trips when book BOG lunch fp+
I have been reading reports of people saying that once they got closer to their trip, it automatically updated to the new trip info.

Has anyone here had that happen? I'm 31 days out and debating on whether to make a new account to book it or wait for the invitation at 23 days?:confused3

Finding out about the 27 day opening of the passes was priceless and learning about using the refresh screen tactic was invaluable.

Curious about the refresh screen tactic. I re-read all of the first page and went back about 5 or 6 pages from here and didn't see this tip. Can anyone fill me in on where to find this? TIA!

Curious about the refresh screen tactic. I re-read all of the first page and went back about 5 or 6 pages from here and didn't see this tip. Can anyone fill me in on where to find this? TIA!

Not sure where it is but basically when your time options pop up, if you don't like them, just keep refreshing the screen and you et new time options. I did this, too and eventually the time I actually wanted popped up :)

It will only provides 3 times at a time, so you keep refreshing until a time you're happy with comes up.

Not sure where it is but basically when your time options pop up, if you don't like them, just keep refreshing the screen and you et new time options. I did this, too and eventually the time I actually wanted popped up :)

It will only provides 3 times at a time, so you keep refreshing until a time you're happy with comes up.

Nice! That is a great tip! Thanks a bunch and I'm sure I will be doing that! :thumbsup2

I am the only one on my resort reservation but am traveling with friends. How can I get them in on my FP? Or do you think they can squeeze 2 more people into a reservation for one?

TIA!

I am the only one on my resort reservation but am traveling with friends. How can I get them in on my FP? Or do you think they can squeeze 2 more people into a reservation for one?

TIA!

your friends should be able to make their own FP+ using their resort reservation number. use the special link on page 1 of this thread; don't have to wait for the invite. You should be able to get overlapping times.Might need to refresh the times to get ones that overlap

When last I booked this, my reservations never showed up on the site. I doubted they existed. We got in just fine.

The only thing was, our order didn't show.

If I do this ever again, I will still think about our order, but probably not bother with the details.

I searched high and low for that stupid a**. 12 digit code. No where to be found!!!! Finally I just called Disney and politely asked for it. The lady could find it, but kindly searched for it. Now maybe I can book it when the time comes... Keep ur fingers crossed.

I made reservation Ok, somehow I chose the option to pick meals even though I did not intend to, and once the clock started ticking down and said I had 30 minutes to complete choices for 6 people or lose the reservation time, I decided to make choices as best I could and change them later. Now that I have had time to talk things over with my family I wanted to make some changes and the system has allowed me to add items on some occasions, but sometimes it looks like the change was accepted but the system just reverts back to my original order. The changes made do not hold. I guess a good tip would be for people that intend to per-order have there menu selections chosen before the person making the reservation find that they are locked in to deciding what to eat ahead of time. I'd be interested to hear what has happened to others. This new Disney system has been so aggravating to me that once I get something reserved I am suspicious that the whole reservation may fall apart if I tinker with it too much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter