Be Our Guest Park Opening and Extra Magic Hours

gin5678

Earning My Ears
I have an 8 am reservation for Be Our Guest but I just found out that same morning (during Christmas week) they have early magic hours starting at 8 am all week! Will they let me in early to be able to walk to Be Our Guest or will I have to go in with everyone at 8 am because of the extra magic hours. And where do I queue or wait in line if they will let me in earlier than the 8 am park opening.

I have never had such an early reservation before. Note that I am not staying on property so I don't have extra magic hours.

I have an 8 am reservation for Be Our Guest but I just found out that same morning (during Christmas week) they have early magic hours starting at 8 am all week! Will they let me in early to be able to walk to Be Our Guest or will I have to go in with everyone at 8 am because of the extra magic hours. And where do I queue or wait in line if they will let me in earlier than the 8 am park opening.

I have never had such an early reservation before. Note that I am not staying on property so I don't have extra magic hours.

They'll probably let everyone in around 7:45.

The bigger problem you will have is getting to the gate. Assuming you're driving to MK, they tend to hold people at TTC on EMH mornings. You'll want to be at TTC around 7:00 to be sure you can get over to the gates.

Was just there two weeks with an 8am Reservation. They have a special line off to the left where they verify your info and give you special pass and let you in at 7:45. We walked from Bay Lake Tower and got there about 7:30.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter