Beach Club Villa Renovations Update PLEASE????

mhmcduff

mcminnie
My husband and I arrive October 28th and want to say in a renovated room. Are all floors done now ? We would like to be on the lowest floor possible as he may have a scooter due to back problems but if floor one is not redone yet we will request 2 or above. Any update ? Any pictures? Suggestions welcome!!

The only floors that I know for sure are done is 4 & 5. There have been some recent reports about work happening on 2 & 3.
I keep checking the boards here as well, we arrive Oct 13th

We are staying at BCV now. First & second floors are under renovation & closed. They are wrapping up work on the third floor. The quiet pool is soon going to be refurbished, but is open now.

Hope this helps!
Thank you for the update!!!!

We are staying at BCV now. First & second floors are under renovation & closed. They are wrapping up work on the third floor. The quiet pool is soon going to be refurbished, but is open now.

Hope this helps!
Thanks for the update. That's at least promising that they're making some progress. Hoping they're all done, cleaned up and out of there by our December trip - but this refurb is taking forever!

Hope this helps!
Thanks for the latest info. much appreciated.

I'm currently on the 4th floor and they've definitely been doing work in the studio next to us. I'm not sure if it's renovation work but there seems to be a lot of drilling going on. I know these were meant to be finished, but when they moved us from the studio we should have been in last week we were advised that all studios were out of use.

I'm currently on the 4th floor and they've definitely been doing work in the studio next to us. I'm not sure if it's renovation work but there seems to be a lot of drilling going on. I know these were meant to be finished, but when they moved us from the studio we should have been in last week we were advised that all studios were out of use.
We are schedule to arrive on the 19th and have a studio booked. Wondering if the work being done in the studios is due to the issues they were having with the Murphy beds. There was speculation that was why the renovations were halted. Curios to see what will happen with our reservation.

We are schedule to arrive on the 19th and have a studio booked. Wondering if the work being done in the studios is due to the issues they were having with the Murphy beds. There was speculation that was why the renovations were halted. Curios to see what will happen with our reservation.
Can you remind me what the issue was with the Murphy beds in the studios?

They have been doing work at BWV - hopefully they figured out what the problem was so they don't have issues at both of the Epcot Resort Area DVCs.

No pics but last week we stayed on floor 4. Our renovated rooms (2) were very pretty. Loved the soft colors. Made the room look more upscale with the new curtains/carpeting/prettier blue walls instead of old ‘gramma curtains’ in the past.
So glad they put carpeting back in.
Nice taste in all colors. Very pleased. Murphy bed pic was adorable.

Lights in washroom were insanely bright. Daughter (adult) loved, but I felt I could operate in the area. Ha.

The ‘Solarium’ room downstairs (can’t remember real name) has updated decor. Lovely….tho always pretty we thought.

It’s my Home Resort and like very much but stay a lot at BWV also because my travel trip daughter prefers BWV. Our rooms there last half of week weren’t updated.

She prefers the old thermostat at BWV until they get rid of them. I do also because we want the option to take a chill out of the room and the digital ones at BWV are a pain to override regarding ‘wanting heat’.

Anyway BCV looks lovely. VERY pleased as an owner

Last edited:
I'm booked into a deluxe studio from 16th october, currently at Saratoga Springs. Today we went for a walk around the villas as I have requested pool view, but then heard about the refurbishment of the pool. Nothing has started on the pool, asked at the front desk & they said there is a delay, but cant say when it will start, unsure now about a room request! Have also requested high floor for a refurbished room, they also said floors 5, 4, 3 & most of 2 are done, & working on one. We could see all the windows taped up on 1, & only a small number on 2.
Which would be the best view to request other than pool?
Thanks

As this was my first stay at Beach Club I'm not sure which bits are refurbished and which are as they were previously! Anyway, this is one picture of my refurbished one bedroom and 4 pictures from the 2 rooms downstairs that aren't currently being worked on.

IMG_5788.jpg

IMG_5789.jpg

IMG_5790.jpg

IMG_5791.jpg

IMG_5792.jpg

If these are unchanged I apologise!

Except for the rug in-I forget the name of the room. Isn't that the room immediately on the right as you enter the BCV from the walkway from the BC Marketplace and the Solarium? It isn't that the rug looks bad, it just has so much movement, I'm tempted to take a dramamine.

I didn't even notice it when I was in there so I assume it's not as bad in real life as it is in my pictures. :-)

Except for the rug in-I forget the name of the room. Isn't that the room immediately on the right as you enter the BCV from the walkway from the BC Marketplace and the Solarium? It isn't that the rug looks bad, it just has so much movement, I'm tempted to take a dramamine.
I believe it is the Drawing Room. It is a busy carpet but it does look nice in person.

I’m two weeks out from our stay in a 2BR. I requested 4th or 5th floor. How are those refurbs going? Do you know what level they are on in case I don’t get my request? Thanks!

I’m two weeks out from our stay in a 2BR. I requested 4th or 5th floor. How are those refurbs going? Do you know what level they are on in case I don’t get my request? Thanks!
I’m here now. 4 & 5 are done. Floor one closed off completely. 2 & 3 look done.
Edit- just spoke to bell service, all is done except floor 1.
Pool still open

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter