Beach Club Villas- Room Request

That sounds like a good request to me, maybe I’ll give it a try to if we decide to stay there!

This is why (one of the reasons, at least) that I prefer BWV. At least the preferred view, whether it is pool or garden, is better than the standard view at BCV. We had the woods near the road, which was fine but sort of dark for the room (mature trees). I think we were on the 4th floor. We had requested near elevator and ended up at the one midway, rather than the lobby elevators. Not a terrible walk but not a great one either. Our balcony was HUGE though, which was good because our rented double stroller (city mini) got drenched one night while we were at dinner and he had to turn it upside down on the balcony.

Thx for the tip! We never use our balcony and prefer a dark room (kids and their sleep issue). I’ve asked for woods view!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter