"Bear Face"

On what floor are the "Bear Face" rooms at Wilderness Lodge?
They are located on the 4th and 5th floors and are odd numbered from 4067-4079 and 5067-5069. There are also two suites on the 7th floor and two STD CL rooms that directly face the WL Courtyard.

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by Bear Faced "rooms" :confused3 ... But we'll be there the same time as you ... April 16-18th :thumbsup2
If you look at the Wilderness lodge from the front, it has the shape of a bear's face. See ya there!!

They are located on the 4th and 5th floors and are odd numbered from 4067-4079 and 5067-5069. There are also two suites on the 7th floor and two STD CL rooms that directly face the WL Courtyard.

Thanks for the info!! requested 4th floor, near elevators, bear face. Hopefully, I get my request but not gonna lose sleep over it!

Which non suite CL rooms are these Kook?
Rooms 7127 (our favorite) and 7035 in the North Wing, both face directly out to the inner courtyard, just as the Bear Face rooms do, but these two rooms are in the wings, next to the suites.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter