Because it's all about that Race, 'bout that Goofy Race 2015 Updated x2 2/14 Diagon Alley!!

we are planning a trip for marathon weekend 2016 and the idea of crystal palace for breakfast the day after the marathon has come up...having done it would you recommend it?

we are planning a trip for marathon weekend 2016 and the idea of crystal palace for breakfast the day after the marathon has come up...having done it would you recommend it?

Definitely. I think sometimes Crystal Palace gets some mixed reviews on the Dis, but we've eaten there twice and been pleased both times. I mean it's a breakfast buffet, so you know, but we've generally felt like the character interactions were well-orchestrated and the food was good. Both times we were able to get in and get out in a reasonable amount of time. I was really hungry that morning too (still refueling from the race I guess) so the buffet was nice since I could eat to my heart's content. And, I did. :)

Definitely. I think sometimes Crystal Palace gets some mixed reviews on the Dis, but we've eaten there twice and been pleased both times. I mean it's a breakfast buffet, so you know, but we've generally felt like the character interactions were well-orchestrated and the food was good. Both times we were able to get in and get out in a reasonable amount of time. I was really hungry that morning too (still refueling from the race I guess) so the buffet was nice since I could eat to my heart's content. And, I did. :)

Thanks ZellyB, we did O'hana on our last trip and enjoyed the food but thought the character interactions were kind of iffy, granted our then 2 yr old wasn't exactly a fan of them so that had a lot to do with it, I think the buffet aspect will be a big draw for me I know ill be hungry that morning, I think the wife is more excited about the photo ops in front of the castle with no people, our son will be 4 at the time of this trip so im hoping he will be more receptive of the characters and Pooh and company are some of his favorites thanks for the tips

Oh my goodness, DA looks unreal! Thank you for sharing so many amazing pictures- hopefully I can see it myself one day! The girls look great in their robes!

I'm loving this TR. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your amazing trip with everyone. I'm planning on doing GSC 2016, then a few days at Disney and a couple at Universal with the fam so I've been especially interested in seeing how hard it is to tour after running a lot. You seemed to have done fabulously!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter