Beenzdragon

Bearybad

Earning My Ears
I just got my Disney Dollars from Beenzdragon. Thank you to Kandice for her very quick service. I ordered $10 on April 17 and $1 on April 26-- $11 in Disney Money came in today. I was so excited I couldn't stop jumping up and down. (This is the first reward I've earned). Hope everyone else is having the same luck! :bounce:

Thanks for posting! I ordered DD's from beenzdragon around the same time and was wondering when I'd get it. I don't blame you for being so excited! When I got my first reward, I wanted to kiss the postman! ;)

CJK I know how ya feel. Isn't it great knowing you have money in your hands and the best part is that it was FREE!!!! I just put in for DD about 2 days ago so hopefully in a month I'll have some in my hands too!!!

Misty :earsgirl:

Yes! It's such a fabulous feeling. It's funny how it's the little things in life that are so exciting!!!! :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter