Beer with the Mouse

Swan/ Dolphin has their own craft beer- Phins and Feathers

I remember that one being a pretty darn good APA if I'm right. I admit that I had already had a few other beers before trying this one, so my memory may be wrong, but I'm personally curious and excited about trying it again.

I like darker beers, had a Maduro Brown Ale (Cigar City product) or 2 at the Wave Lounge at the Contemporary. Nomad Lounge at AK had a Dragon Stout (7.5% alcohol) from the Jamaican brewer Red Stripe.

I'd still like to see Disney open up Cantina Argentina in World Showcase and pay hommage to Mickey Mouse in Gallopin’ Gaucho! Because even in the early days Mickey enjoyed a good beer!
GallopinGaucho.jpgGallopinGaucho2.jpg

I'd still like to see Disney open up Cantina Argentina in World Showcase and pay hommage to Mickey Mouse in Gallopin’ Gaucho! Because even in the early days Mickey enjoyed a good beer!
View attachment 476417View attachment 476418

I would love to see that, just so that I could watch the outrage from people who would see this as a sign that Disney World has officially turned into Pleasure Island.

I like darker beers, had a Maduro Brown Ale (Cigar City product) or 2 at the Wave Lounge at the Contemporary. Nomad Lounge at AK had a Dragon Stout (7.5% alcohol) from the Jamaican brewer Red Stripe.

Careful with the Dragon Stout. It stains worse than motor oil as I learned the hard way in college. 🤣

The big one missing off this list. Polite Pig at Disney Springs. They are an off shoot of the Ravenous Pig in Orlando. They brew their own beer. They have about 6-7 of their own beers on tap at ll times. it is not brewed at the Polite Pig but brewed in Orlando at their restaurant.

been very spoiled here where I live local microbrewery has won many gold, silver bronze at world beer in Dnver plus other national competitions. your best bet is at Rose and crown, norway and Germany at EPCOT.Ragland road at the springs. Baseline is good if you like california style. Big river is hit or miss

been very spoiled here where I live local microbrewery has won many gold, silver bronze at world beer in Dnver plus other national competitions. your best bet is at Rose and crown, norway and Germany at EPCOT.Ragland road at the springs. Baseline is good if you like california style. Big river is hit or miss
The white ale from the Norway beer cart is the best. Pub at Rose & Crown doesn’t have anything we can’t get at home sadly.

Morocco has a beers from Turkey, Spain, Greece, Lebanon and Morocco which is fun. Even if they all sorta taste the same...

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter