Besides for the obvious...what are you giving your DH for Valentine's Day?

hmwnick

Mouseketeer
Just wondering what all of you creative people are doing for your husbands on Valentines. I watched "Still Standing" on ABC last night & had such a good laugh but later it got me thinking..."What can I do or give this year?" Any ideas???????

Nothing too exciting.

I'm just going to make some reese's pieces covered pretzels and have those along with some flowers delivered to his office and I think I'm going to get him a DVD that he has wanted for awhile.

Tamie

I just have an EX and we biy th e same thing each yr NOTHING, that works for the both of us. :teeth:

DH doesn't like V-day because his grandmother's funeral was on that day. :(

I will probably just give him a card and maybe buy him a pack of 3 Muskateer bars.

a cute card and my presance at home instead of my being at work.

Homemade ravioli
homemade "Bam" bread

babysitting for the kids

the obvious

Well since Husbands weren't invited I will stick my two cents in.
DW will be getting a Filet Mignon Dinner with twice baked potato king crab appitizers and blueberry pie for dessert.

AND THEN

she will get the obvious;)

Steve

DH told me he has been thinking about sour cream raisin pie. I think I'll make that to eat after dinner. I'm sending a card and chocolate in his briefcase that morning. And that night, we'll spend some time together if DD's chicken pox cooperate. No going out this year. Sigh.

Probably Chinese chicken wings & rices on Saturday night. Nothing creative, its just what he likes.

I went yesterday and bought him a box of Mrs. Field's chocolates, a chocolate Dove "rose", a John Grisham book, a music CD (can't remember the title, but it has different songs/different singers, a CW one) and a pair of black boxers with shiny red hearts all over 'em!! :D I will have everything wrapped and on his desk when he comes home from work Friday. I have to work that night so we probably won't go out to dinner until Sunday. :(

I bought my husband a golf weekend for the two of us (well, he'll be golfing, I'll be in the spa!) at this place:

The Homestead Resort

We have spent many lovely weekends at this Bed and Breakfast in Hot Springs, VA. Its so relaxing and peaceful here, and one of our favorite get-away spots.

The gift certificate includes: room accommodations, breakfast and dinner daily, unlimited golf on three championship courses, including the famed Cascades Course, golf cart for all rounds, use of the driving range and practice balls, and use of Fitness Center.

And when we aren't golfing and doing the spa, we'll be doing the obvious, I imagine. :)

He doesn't want anything, so I only got him a card and box of chocolate truffles. I also have DS going on a sleepover and having a romantic picnic in our living room...candles, music and yummy eats. And probably the obvious. What more could I guy ask for?

:bounce::wave::bounce:

If I get him something, he usually gets me nothing and then feels bad.

So, not sure what we are going to do yet.

Thinking of going to dinner and maybe see "chicago". Hear it is a good movie.

We will cross that bridge when we get to it.

Lisajl

Oh yeah, and the obvious....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter