Best ADR for MK

We're doing Crystal Palace, because 2 TS credits for CRT is just too much for us!

I, also, would choose either Crystal Palace (characters of the 100 Acre Woods), which is buffet style or Liberty Tree Tavern (characters for dinner) which is family style. We have never eaten at any of those but they sounded so intriguing on allearsnet.com that I book CP for breakfast and LTT for dinner.

I also booked CP for breakfast and on our first day we are doing LTT for dinner. Great minds think alike! :dumbo: :simba: :maleficen :figment: :ccat:

Because you have boys I would consider LTT, which has a great family-style meal. CP has the Pooh and friends characters, if your boys don't mind that CP has a wonderful buffet. If characters don't matter to you at all, Tony's Town Square is a great Italian restaurant. Tony's has no characters, but it is themed after Lady & the Tramp.

So CRT is 2 TS credits? Doesn't that include a picture too though? I thought I'd read that somewhere, but since we've been moving in our new home for the past 2 weeks I've really slacked on the DIS reading :(

Well we've done Crystal Palace before and the kids do like a buffet but I don't see the big boys (13 & 10) being into the Pooh characters. What characters are at dinner at LTT? What exactly is served familly style~is it whatever they bring you or do you order off a menu and they serve it family style?

Oh, LTT! I did forget about that! We are also planning that for Sept. We are going to do that the night we do MNSSHP. :banana: That's a great option! Especially if you like a southern Thanksgiving meal! (And that's my favorite meal!) :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter