• Dinosaur

• Test Track

• Pirates of the Caribbean

• Haunted Mansion

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

TheGoofster

Old Foggie
Obviously there will be a lot of different opinions about this, but let's see which rides get the most votes for the best ride in all of the 4 parks.

Unfortunately I can only list 12 options, so I put down what I thought would probably be considered the best of the best, but there is one "other" option in case you think it is something that is not on the list.

So let's see what kind of results we get.

My vote goes to Soarin'. As much as I love all the rest, there's just something about soarin' that makes it better for me than anything else in the parks.

I have loved the Haunted Mansion since I first rode it at Disneyland CA in 1975 when I was about 9.

But although I "did Disney" lots of times between 1988 and 1998 (even though I am Australian!) I haven't been in over a decade, so am looking forward to trying out new things and seeing if my son and I come up with a new favourite.

He's only 6 but game for absolutely everything.

Not Fair!!! Only ONE choice? I picked RnRC, but easily could have been Space Mtn, EE, or ToT.

Obviously there will be a lot of different opinions about this, but let's see which rides get the most votes for the best ride in all of the 4 parks.

Unfortunately I can only list 12 options, so I put down what I thought would probably be considered the best of the best, but there is one "other" option in case you think it is something that is not on the list.

So let's see what kind of results we get.

My vote goes to Soarin'. As much as I love all the rest, there's just something about soarin' that makes it better for me than anything else in the parks.

Soarin' was my first ride at WDW!!! That is one of the reasons it is my favorite. I love all of the attractions but I think you always love your first!

i voted for pirates because it was my very first WDW ride and still my favorite

I voted for pirates! It's one of the few things I remember from my first trip in '85 & has always been my favorite. Other memories from that trip (age 5), Thunder Mountain (my first coaster), Mr. Toad's Wild Ride, 20,000 Leagues, whatever Ellen's ride was once called, and getting my head stuck in the bars at Epcot near Japan waiting on the boat. :lmao:

No love for Mission Space?:confused3
Come on! Thats the single most intense ride I've ever been on! :banana:

Tower of Terror for sure,the theming and re-rideability of the ride puts it above all the others.I mean come on look at that building at night and compare it to anything else,this ride is the definition of an E-TICKET!!

I picked Tower of Terror, but I also love Soarin and Haunted Mansion. Too hard to pick!!

ToT is THE best "ride" Disney has come up with PERIOD!!!!

But you asked for the best attraction and my vote for a MUST DO is the “Festival of the Lion King” at the Animal Kingdom park, this is the BEST thing Disney does at any park I have ever seen, what a GREAT show, music, singing, LOVE this attraction………..

This is tough, but I'll go with Pirates. pirate:
Ask me again in 5-min & I'll probably have a different favorite. Hard to pick only one. :eek:

Its really hard to choose one, but I went with Soarin'. It's just so unique and unlike anything else I've ridden at Disney or anywhere else!

But EE and Splash are my VERY close runners-up!

I love Haunted Mansion, Test Track and Soarin'. Toy Story Mania is awesome. Heck, everything on the list is awesome! Expedition Everest is my favorite.

I chose "other" and here's why. I know the title asks for Best Ride in the 4 Parks, but I think one overlooked ride is Summit Plummet. This is the tallest water slide IN THE WORLD! and it is right here at WDW. This thing is a beast and I don't think it gets the attention or respect it deserves. They even highlight it on a lot of the Travel Channel shows but nary a peep on the disboards. Give it some props people. :thumbsup2

Tough one. Up until my last trip (i.e. before I'd done EE, Soarin', RNRC and TOT) I'd have picked HM without hesitation. While it still ranks up there as the #1 thing I must do, I no longer consider it the best "ride", if that makes any sense (well, it does to me :goodvibes, more like best 'experience'). So I picked EE, although it was a tough call between that and RNRC. Those two make me yell my head off in sheer fun! :woohoo:

I voted for Splash, but there are so many good ones - I thought about voting "other" for Philharmagic - think it is excellent as well.

So hard to pick just one but I voted for HM. Space Mtn was my favorite when I was a kid, of course there wasn't ToT, Soarin', TT, well you get the idea. :lmao:

voted "other" for Mission:Space. I <3 so many rides, but i don't think any give you that experience like Mission:Space does, it's amazing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter