Best beverage in all 4 parks

trompettecon

Mouseketeer
Frozen Chai at the Royal Anandapur Tea Company in Animal Kingdom. NOTHING I drank anywhere else compares. Well except for drinks wiwth alcohol lol. I had 2 in a row. Still thinking about it.

We agree. It's excellent, unless it's really cold outside. I think, besides a dole whip pineapple float, it's the only non-alcoholic drink we routinely get.

Well I can certainly say it’s neither of the milk stand options at HS Batuu! That stuff is horrible. I can’t believe they’re selling that. Unless their goal was a one and done for most people.

We loved the milk drinks at Galaxy’s Edge we each got a different one to see what they tasted like without alcohol and the Moon Rock’s drink at Space220.
I enjoyed LeFou’s Brew at Gaston’s.

Well I can certainly say it’s neither of the milk stand options at HS Batuu! That stuff is horrible. I can’t believe they’re selling that. Unless their goal was a one and done for most people.
I weirdly like the milk. I don't know why though. They don't taste fabulous and kind of don't taste like anything. I bought them the first time I visited Batuu, then the first time that my husband and son visited, and then again when they created the alcoholic versions. I haven't bought them since though. It's kind of like the Kat Sakas popcorn for me. I ate the whole thing, even though I am not sure if I liked it or not:confused3

I weirdly like the milk. I don't know why though. They don't taste fabulous and kind of don't taste like anything. I bought them the first time I visited Batuu, then the first time that my husband and son visited, and then again when they created the alcoholic versions. I haven't bought them since though. It's kind of like the Kat Sakas popcorn for me. I ate the whole thing, even though I am not sure if I liked it or not:confused3
The blue was definitely more palatable than the green. But still not great. The green tasted like some floral cologne or something. We threw the green away after a couple sips.

Funny, but the best in-park drink I ever had wasn't meant to be a drink at all.

I got a melon kakigori (the flavored shaved ice) at the kiosk in Japan Pavilion in WS that was half-melted before I quit yapping to DH about what else to see/do in EP.

Fantastic "drink." I actually found it more refreshing than eating it as intended.

Funny, but the best in-park drink I ever had wasn't meant to be a drink at all.

I got a melon kakigori (the flavored shaved ice) at the kiosk in Japan Pavilion in WS that was half-melted before I quit yapping to DH about what else to see/do in EP.

Fantastic "drink." I actually found it more refreshing than eating it as intended.
Well if I considered that a drink it would certainly be at the top. Does not beat Oasis Shaved Ice in Cocoa but pretty close.

Frozen Chai at the Royal Anandapur Tea Company in Animal Kingdom. NOTHING I drank anywhere else compares. Well except for drinks wiwth alcohol lol. I had 2 in a row. Still thinking about it.

Sounds delicious! I can't wait to try it when I go next month. Best one I had on my last trip was at a Festival of Arts booth between France and Morocco. All I remember was that it was at the same booth as the empanada with chorizo, and that it had mango in it. So good! The day I was at Animal Kingdom, I was more frozen than the Frozen Chai, I think. In the 40s and raining. AK is usually my favorite park, but not that day. Can't wait to try my frozen chai and watch the monkeys nearby.

I rarely drink but loved the sangria at Skipper Canteen. Without alcohol Storybook treats temporarily did a Peter Pan float- lime dole whip on sprite with a chocolate feather- it's not on the menu anymore but they seem to still offer those flavors and might make it without the feather. It's a perfect combination.

There's an iced tea at 9 dragons- I think it's jasmine? I also get that every time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter