Best Breakfast near SW/DC

Where is the best breakfast restaurant near SeaWorld / Discovery Cove?

I guess it depends on your definition of "near" and from which direction you are coming...does it need to be walking distance or will you have a car? Are you staying near Sea World / DC or looking for a place you can stop on your way there from WDW or Universal?

I guess it depends on your definition of "near" and from which direction you are coming...does it need to be walking distance or will you have a car? Are you staying near Sea World / DC or looking for a place you can stop on your way there from WDW or Universal?
I am looking for a great place for our free day and we are staying near SW plus a we have a car.

I am looking for a great place for our free day and we are staying near SW plus a we have a car.

There are several places like Denny's, IHOP and (my fav) Perkins if you head up International Drive. If you are looking for something a bit nicer, Tradewinds restaurant in the Renaissance (right across from the Sea World parking lot) has a nice breakfast menu as well as a buffet option.

I am sure others will chime in with their favs!

If you want something fast food - Taco Bell (right next door to Discovery Cove) has very good breakfast choices.

If you want table service and a known quantity - Denny's and IHOP are near by, both on I Drive.

For something quicker but not fast food - Panera is also on I Drive close to Aquatica

For maybe a healthier breakfast - Natures Table is on Westwood, it is located in a business park at the very back so unless you know where to look it is not something you just stumble across.

Sadly missing - there are not a lot of local places that serve breakfast near SeaWorld (at least that I know of) so a chain place may be your best pick.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter