Best Crab Cake in The World?

I
Flying Fish has always had AMAZING crab cakes. I believe they are an appetizer, and have changed a few times but every time I say it's the best crab cake i've ever had. Last time there were 4 smaller ones instead of one huge one...but amazing.

Is the crab cake back on the Flying Fish menu? It was removed following the refurbishment...

It really depends on your definition of a great crab cake. As much as I love some ingredients like bell peppers and onions I do not want the flavor of the crab overpowered by those ingredients. Nor do I want a lot of filler.

But to each his own. I also like lump crab meat not just some crab flakes tossed with a lot of filler and seasoning.

So for me I rarely order crab cakes. I am all too often disappointed.
Food is very subjective on all levels. One man's treasure is another man's trash. I feel that when you find something to eat at a theme park that you really enjoy then you have encountered a bit of pixie dust magic for the day.

I

Is the crab cake back on the Flying Fish menu? It was removed following the refurbishment...

I believe they were called Crab Croquettes or something. There were 4 smaller crab cake balls instead of the one big one they used to have. It Does look like they're on the online menu.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter