Best Editing Program

I actually bought it from Best Buy, it was $99 as opposed to Microsoft's $120 plus there is a mail in rebate, I used a rewards credit card and bought through a rewards site and used my BB rewards card as well, so in the long run I think I got a great deal. My only thing is you can't burn it to DVD apparently but you can make a slide show for CD.

Now here's another question for anyone, can you convert a CD to a DVD so it would play on a DVD player?

MiknMinMouse said:
Now here's another question for anyone, can you convert a CD to a DVD so it would play on a DVD player?

Check the "Make a HighMat CD" box when you are burning your CD in Windows. That will make it more friendly with your DVD player. All you have to do to get a slide show effect is push the "Play" button on your DVD player.

ndelaware said:
The "Basic Version" can be had from Buy.com for $26 after rebate. The "Suite" is $54 after rebate.
http://www.buy.com/retail/searchresults.asp?search_store=2&qu=digital+image&loc=105

With my rebate (which I think is $30) I will end up getting it for $69. Plus all the points so I guess I didn't do too bad. I actuall broke down today and bought a scrapbooking program. The Scrapbook Factory. It was $30 with a $10 mail in rebate so I thought it's worth having because it has a lot of craft projects as well as photo projects. I'm hoping that with the combination of the two programs I'll have everyting I'm looking for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter