Best flip flops?

Birkenstock. I prefer the Mayari style to keep my feet from sliding forward and back, which causes bottom of the foot blisters.

Gotta go with Teva Mush (try the originals, not the Mush II). I'm surprised at the Havaianas lovers here! I have a few pairs and they are good for the beach but I could never walk all day in them!! They feel like $1 Old Navy flip flops to me. Guess it goes to show that everyone's feet are different!!

Teva Mush...the only ones I can wear without "toe pain" or ankle pain. I do only wear them for the pool however.

I used to swear by Sanuk yoga mat flip flops, but then I discovered Olu Kai flip flops. They are cushy and have arch support, last year I wore them 12 days in a row and my feet were never sore. They are quite pricy, but I hAve a pair that is still going strong after 2.5 summers.

I always wear Teva Mush...they are the only flip flops that don't kill the space between my big toe and second toe after a couple of hours. I generally alternate between my Tevas and Chacos in the parks and don't have any issues!

I cannot have a thing between my toes, but adore addidas slides! There are several types, and I like both the nubby footbed ones, and the cushy footbed ones (that have cushoning for the top of your foot too!)

...I sill love crocs, but have also hydroplaned in them at Disney!

I wore my Nike flip flops on my last trip everywhere and my feet never hurt. They are the real soft, cushy ones. I got 3 pair last time and I absolutely love them!

Skechers Go Walk. They are super comfy but I need more cushion than support. I alternate with the Teva Mush Original. I have had both get soaked but were fine once they dried out. I bring Havaianas for going to the pool.

I own about 20 pairs of Teva Olowahu and take about 3 pairs for the parks. Wore them in the rain and no problem. They are great if you have narrow feet. Love the Teva Mush but too wide for me as are most flip flops.

I love my fit flops. They are slightly more expensive than your budget, but I bought mine over winter for under $35. they have a lot of arch support, which is something that I need.

I don't even know what mine are called, as they're pretty old...they're my Disney shoes, I have never used them except for when at WDW. I guess they're more of a sandal than a true flip-flop. It has two straps across the top, one near the toes and one mid-foot, to keep my foot planted in the shoe. It's also got a strap across the back of the heel for the same purpose. I find them MUCH better than a true flip flop where the back of your feet lift from the shoe with every step. These are the only thing I wear. I brought a pair of sneakers, but didn't use them once this trip.

Only problem I find is that my heel and my big toe will get really dry. My heel actually split open a tiny crack and my toes got really rough...but it was my own fault, I knew they were getting dry and didn't use lotion quick enough. Once I did, they were fine.

Skechers Go Walk sandals - awesome! https://www.skechers.com/en-us/search?t=goga+mat&category=/shoes/sandals&genders=W I have an awful time finding comfortable shoes to wear in Disney. I have poor circulation in my legs, and my ankles swell easily. I wore these on my trip in April and they were fantastic! I typically have no problems with the flip flop ("Pizazz") style, but when trying these on in that style, they rubbed against my toe badly. I tried the slide ("Fiji") style instead and they are perfect! I will be bringing them again later this month.

I second these!!! So comfortable!!!

Teva mush, Crocs Athens and the old Sketchers version of fit flops. I bought Disney fit flops at the Poly and for some reason they give me a blister between my toes if I wear them too long even though I've had them for years. I usually bring at least 3 pairs of sandals so I can alternate. I also wear my not so lovely regular crocs with disney jibbits, they are ugly but practical.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter