"Best Friends For Life, Husband & Wife!" A Disneymoon! *UPDATE 7/2*

Yay for Splash and SM! You look like you are having so much fun on the rides. :)

I love Casey's...we go there at least once every trip. :)

Did you get the Rapunzel mug where her hair is the handle? I have seen those and love them! I want to get one!

Can't wait to hear about your Princess day!!

I just noticed your ticker and that you only have 1 more day until you are back at WDW...yay!!! I hope you have so much fun!!! I'll be checking your Instagram for updates. :goodvibes

It's so crazy how unpredictable Splash Mountain can be! There was even an instance when my husband and I rode POTC and got fairly wet on that too sitting in the first row. The ride had stopped, so we were maybe the 3rd or 4th boat right after it was back up, so I guess the boats were going through faster than normal. We're guessing the water hadn't yet settled from the previous drop, and when we hit it, we got so wet! That has happened with my dad and me on Splash, but it was extra unexpected on POTC! I have to say that (haha, I guess depending on what you're wearing and what the weather is like) it makes it extra fun!

What a fun day! You hit all my favorite rides in MK...a lot, by the sounds of it! I love Casey's too!! It's so good!

I must have missed that you were going back to Disney! We just got back Monday night... We should have done a DIS meet!! They cancelled the FOF parade while we were there! So disappointed!!!!! :(

Those are some great ride photos! I love the splash one where you are holding your ears on!

We've found that the biggest change for getting wet on Splash is if another log is coming down and gets you wet while you are in your log coming around on that outside loop. My wife and daughter got soaked that way our last trip

I am really enjoying your trip report since me and my girlfriend are going in December for the first time together. We are both in our mid 20's although not married yet! Good report so far :)

I Agree that you don't get too wet on Splash anymore. We had seats in the front and barely got wet. Enjoyed your Festival of Fantasy Parade pics. We just got back a few weeks ago and while I didn't enjoy the parade too much, the floats and performers made for some great pics!

Yay for Splash and SM! You look like you are having so much fun on the rides. :)

I love Casey's...we go there at least once every trip. :)

Did you get the Rapunzel mug where her hair is the handle? I have seen those and love them! I want to get one!

Can't wait to hear about your Princess day!!

I just noticed your ticker and that you only have 1 more day until you are back at WDW...yay!!! I hope you have so much fun!!! I'll be checking your Instagram for updates. :goodvibes

We had SO much fun!!

Casey's really is awesome, our trip isn't complete until we go there!

I SURE DID!!! I love it so much! Although the handle gets SO hot if you put it in the microwave. I just need to not be so lazy I guess. :rotfl:

I can't wait to finish writing it!

It was such a great trip! I won't be doing a TR for it, but I am going to do a little something on it at the end of this one I think. :thumbsup2

It's so crazy how unpredictable Splash Mountain can be! There was even an instance when my husband and I rode POTC and got fairly wet on that too sitting in the first row. The ride had stopped, so we were maybe the 3rd or 4th boat right after it was back up, so I guess the boats were going through faster than normal. We're guessing the water hadn't yet settled from the previous drop, and when we hit it, we got so wet! That has happened with my dad and me on Splash, but it was extra unexpected on POTC! I have to say that (haha, I guess depending on what you're wearing and what the weather is like) it makes it extra fun!

POTC, really?! That is really unexpected! Must be from getting so backed up! And yes, what you wear can make it really fun or super embarrassing!!

What a fun day! You hit all my favorite rides in MK...a lot, by the sounds of it! I love Casey's too!! It's so good!

It was really such an amazing day! I am so grateful we got this extra day and were able to make the most of it! Casey's is awesome! I love getting it and watching the parades or fireworks!

I must have missed that you were going back to Disney! We just got back Monday night... We should have done a DIS meet!! They cancelled the FOF parade while we were there! So disappointed!!!!! :(

OH MY GOSH, ARE YOU SERIOUS? I am so sad now!!! :sad1:
They did?!? I guess that means you'll have to plan another trip!! And then I will too so we can do a Dis Meet! :rotfl:

Those are some great ride photos! I love the splash one where you are holding your ears on!

We've found that the biggest change for getting wet on Splash is if another log is coming down and gets you wet while you are in your log coming around on that outside loop. My wife and daughter got soaked that way our last trip

Hahaha, thank you!!! Can't lose my ears on the first day!! ;)

I think that might be where I got soaked!

I am really enjoying your trip report since me and my girlfriend are going in December for the first time together. We are both in our mid 20's although not married yet! Good report so far :)

Thank you!!! :goodvibes

Planning is so much fun! Having a PTR was super helpful and I wish I had started mine even before booking! December is going to be such a beautiful time to go!!

I Agree that you don't get too wet on Splash anymore. We had seats in the front and barely got wet. Enjoyed your Festival of Fantasy Parade pics. We just got back a few weeks ago and while I didn't enjoy the parade too much, the floats and performers made for some great pics!

Isn't it awful?! DISNEY, IT'S CALLED SPLASH MOUNTAIN, NOT MIST MOUNTAIN!!!

I really do love the parade, but maybe because there are so many princesses on it and RAPUNZEL & FLYNN! Once it gets to the end I sort of lose interest. But it's really fun to pictures of! I got some great ones from the trip I just took!​

Hello everyone!!!

I am back from Disney!! I had such an amazing time and can’t wait to tell everyone all about it! But first, I need to finish up this trip!

Sorry it’s been so long since an update, as soon as I got home it was time to go back to work! I also am taking on a new position, so it’s been very tiring!! This was my absolute favorite day and I didn’t want to rush these posts!​

DAY 3, SUNDAY, APRIL 27TH​

IT'S MY PRINCESS DAY!!!! YAY!​

We woke up ON TIME this day and I woke up so excited. IT WAS MY PRINCESS DAY! I had been looking forward to this day for months. I called 180 days out at 7 am and got Cinderella’s Table booked for breakfast at 10:20. Since we are not big breakfast eaters I figured the later the better. Plus it gives us some good ride time in the morning. I would have loved to have been able to go in before park opening and walk down an empty Main Street, but when our meal is $116 I want us to actually be hungry and eat it, ya know?!

We quickly got up, got ready and headed to the bus stop. We had JUST missed the welcome show. DARN IT. Oh well. CASTLE PICTURE TIME!

I decided that I was going to meet Rapunzel first thing because, hello, it’s my princess day and she’s is MY GIRL. With everyone rushing for Anna & Elsa, more like stampeding, Rapunzel and Cinderella’s line was 5 minutes. SCORE! Rapunzel was sweet, she congratulated us but it wasn’t exactly the meeting I was hoping for. Wah. I got my books signed and pictures taken and they turned out lovely.

Cinderella was also very excited for us and she was so gorgeous.

I decided I wanted to meet Ariel in her grotto! Her wait wasn’t long at all and before we knew it we were next! Little kids must not think us older kids like seeing princesses too because 2 different times they ran out to Ariel in front of us! And I just couldn't tell these sweet 3-5 year olds they have to go back in line after hugging their favorite princess! So I let them go. It was finally our turn and once we walked up Ariel thanked us for being so patient and nice. Shel was so sweet and so pretty! I got my book signed by her and we were on our way.

I wanted to spend some time in New Fantasyland taking pictures while it wasn't too crowded! I love it so much!

Can I just sit here for a couple more hours, please?! :rolleyes:

For some reason we decided we wanted to go on It’s a Small World. Not sure why, we both don’t like it?? It was walk on and I was able to get some nice blurry pictures for my mom! :thumbsup2

We were going to try to make it to Space Mountain, but we were just barely going to make it. On our way out of IASM, we walked by the Fastpass+ kiosk and this guy who looked EXACTLY like my step dad runs us to us and starts getting really, really excited. Like, he couldn’t even talk, just exclaiming and waving his hands all around really fast. Haha, okay..??? :rotfl:

He then starts pointing to our Just Married buttons and yells that we were just married! Everyone around us started clapping and he just kept going on. It was really sweet and then he started telling us a story and we got stuck there. :rotfl:

Then he started talking about Fastpass+ and how to use the app on your phone and how to log into My Disney Experience and how starting the next day you can do Fastpass+ +1… Half the time I wasn’t even paying attention to what he said because he looked and acted so much like my stepdad it was distracting me!! Then I caught B’s expression and it made me laugh. Poor FP+ guy! He just kept going and I just wanted to say, DUDE, I am on DisBoards, I ALREADY KNOW ALL OF THIS. CAN WE PLEASE GO TO SPACE MOUNTAIN?! But it was too late. We smiled, nodded, thanked him for his help and for being so sweet! We then made our way to the castle to check in. IT WAS TIME TO MEET SOME MORE PRINCESSES!!!! :yay::yay::yay:

Love your pictures with the Princesses! :) The fantasyland pictures are great too! :)

Too funny about the guy that looked like your step dad! :rotfl2:

What great meet and greets! I think one day I'll take the time to meet characters and get their autographs to include in a scrapbook or something like that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter