Best Hollywood Studios dessert?

Pre-covid, I always went to the Starbucks (Trolley Car Cafe) for a cupcake. Not sure what the cupcake selection is like these days.

I am sooo boring. My all time favorite treat is the Mickey ice-cream sandwich no matter where I am at on property. However, I need to expand my horizons after reading this blog. No clue what a Num Num cookie is but carrot cake - oh that sounds so good!!!

BEST? That is waaaaaaay too subjective. (Exhibit A: Even before I had to go gluten-free, the idea of carrot cake ANYTHING made me gag. Still does. So to me that would NEVER be a "best" anything.)

Favorite would be the better question IMHO. I'm pretty simple - if there's not a Dole Whip available, give me a Mickey Bar. To me, those are the best - but most people probably don't agree.

Carrot cake cookie for me now, although a few years ago I'd have fought to the death for the last red velvet cheesecake cupcake at Starring Rolls. I still mourn the loss.

I'm not a big red velvet fan, so I would have let you have that one and would have chosen a different one.

Only my opinion, but I think my top three would be ice cream topped funnel cakes (Oreo or strawberry topped) at Epic Eats (formerly Oasis Canteen?), Jack’s Num Num cookie at The Market and the Peanut Butter Crunch Cupcake (aka Butterfinger Cupcake) which has JUST returned now at Rosie’s All-American Cafe.

Where is the carrot cake cookie at? I think I need to be all over that!

During Halloween in 2020, there was an absolutely AMAZING pumpkin cannoli at Pizza Rizzo. Seriously I dream of that thing. DFB also rated it as their favorite treat during Halloween

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter