Best Magic Kingdom Tips, Secrets and Must do's - Please Contribute!!!

This gave some great information. :thumbsup2 I was wondering, though, if the other parks like MK have great photo spots like DHS has (Singing in the Rain Umbrella, suitcases on Route 66)? You know, a great place to take a posed photo not just a 'this is us standing in front of the Castle photo' (though we will want those types of photos too).

At the Exposition Hall on Main Street (on the right just after you enter the park), you can go inside and all the way to the back there is a small theater where you can watch old Mickey Mouse cartoons. There are some cutouts of (I think) a tugboat and a rocket ship where you can put your head through the hole and have someone in your party take your picture so it looks like you're the character.
And somewhere in the Expo Hall is a curtain, behind which you'll find one of the cars from the old Mr. Toad's Wild Ride attraction.

At the Exposition Hall on Main Street (on the right just after you enter the park), you can go inside and all the way to the back there is a small theater where you can watch old Mickey Mouse cartoons. There are some cutouts of (I think) a tugboat and a rocket ship where you can put your head through the hole and have someone in your party take your picture so it looks like you're the character.
And somewhere in the Expo Hall is a curtain, behind which you'll find one of the cars from the old Mr. Toad's Wild Ride attraction.

Not any more....... This part of Expo Hall is now closed in preparation for something new. It will eventually be the new meet & greet for the characters in Toontown when it closes.

Ah man! I would love to get pics in one of the Mr. Toad's Wild Ride cars. We loved that attraction!!:lovestruc Does anyone know if it's still there?? Will it be there in November?

Avoid Stitch and Cinderella's Royal Table Restaurant. When your tired and need to rest, the TTA is great.

Thank you for this list (and the other 3 too). I printed out the info about Wishes seating and Parade seating and would read over it before heading to the parks each day.
We sat in the sleigh outside the Christmas Shoppe in MK for the parade and it was the PERFECT place!! I had the castle as the background in all my parade photos and we were RIGHT by a door with A/C so we could walk over there ever so often and cool off.
Thank you to whoever suggested it! We really needed the rest at that point in the day.

When it's hot out and you want a drink of water from the water fountains use the stainless steel ones. They are chilled often, filtered and the water tastes alot better than the older brass ones. Over in Adventureland you can try this out in a taste test where there are both types.!:surfweb:

Labor Day weekend is a good time to travel for lower crowds. The local kids are back in school and MNSSHP has not started yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter