Best Magic Kingdom Tips, Secrets and Must do's - Please Contribute!!!

What a great thread. Thanks!!!

One more question. Where do we pick up the birthday or first time visit buttons?

The Toontown tips need to be taken out since Toontown has been dismantled. :( I really wish Ariel's Grotto was still there, my DD has been watching youtube video of Voyage of the Little Mermaid from DHS nonstop since last weekend...and that's not one of the parks we're going to.

Have you ever wondered how to score 999,999 on the Space Ranger Spin? Here are a few targets to focus on so you can max-out the score and have plenty of bragging rights

In the First Room after the room with the disco ball looking thing:
  • There's a big orange robot with a target on the "palm" of his left hand, hit it
  • After you've past the robots hand spin around, there's another target on the back of his which you can hit as you exit the room
After you leave the room with the robot you'll enter a round door into a room filled with creatures and various other things running around, there's only one target to hit in the room. On the far back wall there's a volcano with two targets, aim for the one on top the entire time until you exit the room.

The next room contains batteries lined up along one wall, and Zurg in his spaceship along the other. On Zurg's Ship there are various targets on the arms, ignore these and aim the target at the very bottom of the ship, you can only hit it as you enter and exit the room. This target is perhaps the most important to hit because it's the target that will get you to 999,999, if you don't get it by the time you exit this room you won't get it unless you're already in the 900,000's.

Even if you can't get to 999,999 chances are you'll blow everyone else in your party out of the water

Great tips! Does anyone have these tips in a Word document? If so, I would love a copy. I'd add them to the Disney binder I'm preparing for my daughter's upcoming wish trip....

Great tips! Does anyone have these tips in a Word document? If so, I would love a copy. I'd add them to the Disney binder I'm preparing for my daughter's upcoming wish trip....

Did you try copying and pasting them?

Question, has everything been updated? There are still some mentions of toontown and it closed in February!
BTW, this thread is awesome! Thanks for posting everything in the first post so I don't have to look through each page. :thumbsup2

Must Have Snack
Dole Whip - (Aloha Isle)
Orange Dole Whip Float
Cappuccino Float - (Sleepy Hollow)
Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich - (Main Street Bakery, Sleepy Hollow)
Chocolate Cake - (Main Street Bakery)
Funnel Cake (also topped with Strawberries and whipped cream) - (Sleepy Hollow)
Citrus Swirl - (Sunshine Tree Terrace )
Cinnamon Rolls- (Main Street Bakery)
Key Lime Fudge - (Main Street Confectionery)
Waffle Bowl Sundae - (Main Street Ice Cream Shop)

Got some tips from
Things Disney Offers But Doesn't Advertise *Summary Added Oct 08*
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=28167024#post28167024

Um...You forgot MK popcorn and a Mickey Premium :scared1: HOW COULD YOU FORGET?!?!?!?!?!

Hello! I've been to Disney World 15 times (in a row) so I can give you some amazing tips!

TIPS:
My first tip,is if your phone carrier is Verizon,and your phone is compatable,take the time to get the Disney Parks Mobile Magic application installed on your phone. This app really worked wehen I last went to Disney World! It will automatically track down your location at your resort,theme park,and land that you are currently standing in.This app can also track where the characters are via Navigation and even give you wait times for rides and fastpass return times (also,if they are availible) It also comes with a free map for the park,which on the map,will let you know where your standing (This is so you can find a better route to the place you need to be at)

My next tip,is to go on popular rides (Splash Mountain,Big Thunder Mountain,Space Mountain etc.,) when Parades or Fireworks are going on.Mostly the whole park will be watching,so its a great opportunity to get on those High-Demand rides with little to no wait!For example: The Main Street Elecrtical Parade was performing,and me and my sister got on Splash Mountain in less than a 15 minute wait!.

STRATEGIES:
Try to manouver around the park in a circle,thats the best option.I'd say,start off in Tomorrowland,move to Fantasyland,Liberty Square,Frontierland,then Adventureland! This way,you dont need to go out of your way and then go all the way back across the park to go on another ride! Its plain and simple! =D

When you're waiting in line for the parking lot tram, get in one of the lines that's for the front row of one of the cars. Those lines move faster because that row in each car has two benches, one facing forward and one backwards, and therefore loads twice as many people on each tram.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter