Best Place for a Haircut?

ShadowCross

Mouseketeer
Happy Monday everyone!

So I'm growing my hair out so I can have the hairstyle I want for my wedding in 9 months. I hate my hair this long. I can't imagine how much more I'm going to hate it in 9 months. So I don't want all my honeymoon pics to have this long unmanageable hair. It's braids and ponytails everyday already. We're leaving from the reception clean up to go to the airport, so unless I can finagle some time in from the clean up time slot to go see my hairdresser, I'm going to have long hair when we arrive.

Is there a good place for a haircut on grounds? I have looked at the barber in MK but can anyone tell me if they do women's hair? I would be awfully disappointed to show up and find out they can't.

I wouldn't do the barbershop in MK for what you're looking for - but try Ivy Trellis at the Grand Floridian or the salon at Boardwalk. I've used both for french braids before parties, but never a cut. Of the two I preferred Ivy Trellis. You can make appointments in advance.

Good luck and happy upcoming wedding day!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter