Best place to eat at DTD

Latte Lover

<font color=green> in charge of the credit cards a
Where is the best place to eat at downtown disney? We have only eaten at The Rainforest before and wanted to try somewhere new on our next trip. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Too many good restaurants to pick one. We go to House of Blues every trip, Fultons is excellent as well.

We love Wolfgang Pucks downstairs, not the Express.

I agree with mommystieg about Earl of Sandwich. I love their oriental chicken salad and earl grey lemonade :p

I like wolfgang pucks and bongos. I also like the caramel apples from the candy shop.

We really liked Wolfgang Puck's (downstairs). We are going to try Earl of Sandwich this time since it is getting great reviews. :)

Wolfgang Puck's Cafe and Bongo's are our 2 favorites there too, with Portobello Yacht Club a close 3rd, and Ghirardelli's for dessert...

We love Wolfgang Pucks in West Side. Pumpkin Ravioli is AWESOME!!! DH loves the sushi and we've also had a yummy flatbread.

I can't wait to go back. We ate there twice last trip because it was so good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter