Best place to propose at Disneyland Paris

I've just been studying youtube videos of the parade and found a few filmed from walts, theres mixed reviews about the food, but we'll probably not notice that in all the excitement..Hopefully!

I checked out blue lagoon too, but when we were there I didn't really like it that much, plus I prefer walts menu.

I do like palantiriels idea about being in the castle, that still seems to be exciting me, and if I could get a character or two there at the same time then perfect!

I'm gonna call walt's restaurant as soon as I get ten minutes to myself!:yay:

Oh how wonderful! I'm so excited for you! Please don't forget to have someone take pics. This is one of the most romantic things I have ever heard of. Good luck!! :yay:

Roy (Stonfiesta) propsed to me in DLRP in March 2005, the day before we went we sat down and looked a pictures on the internet and he found one of the floor under the castle and said to "tomorrow we will go and stand under the castle on that spot!" little did i know what he was planning...

Everytime we have been back since we always make a point of visiting 'our special castle spot', i am sure all the other guests wonder what we are doing when we head over to our spot and kiss and then take a picture of the floor! :rotfl: But for us it makes the castle very special and in years to come i hope to bring our children and grandchildren there and tell them the story... :love: :love:

Good luck and i hope you can make some magical memories 2...

Awww how exciting!!! Both me and my hubby are big Disney fans and we were talking about renewing our vows in WDW sometime in the future, maybe our 10th anniversary.

I would love Mickey to bring the ring, that is just a dream. Hopefully you'll manage to organise something before you go because trying to do it there may be harder.

We went in DLRP in July and I must admit I found Auberge de Cendrillon very very romantic. We went there for dinner, it was just magical and so so nice. Ariel and Eric were there to greet us and then Princess Minnie and Prince Mickey arrived. Maybe an idea to have a nice romantis dinner there and get Mickey to bring the ring...

Happy planning! I'm sure your GF will love it!

Ema

ps. Hope she says 'YES' :rotfl:

Yes, Auberge is very romantic inside and it's got Cinderella's pumpkin coach outside. princess:

I've eaten at Walt's and both the food and service were very good. :thumbsup2

Dave, I think everyone on this board is willing for this to all work out well for you!! :love: :love: :love:

At last I have the house to myself!
I've reserved a window table for 6.30pm at Walts, in time for fantillusion.
I can't really plan anything else now until I get to city hall so thanks for everyones thoughts!
I'm hoping I can steal mickey for a few minutes, :mickeyjum

If not I'll have to be spontaneous and just find the right moment.

I looked at Auberge but thought if we do have the window seat and the weather isn't too good we are safe!
I'm also fussy and looked over samples of the menu's that I could find and prefer Walt's by far.

Fingers crossed! :wizard:

Yes, please put us out of our misery ~ we're dying to know how it all went!! :love:

I'm pleased to say she said yes. We have just celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary last week. I'm so sorry for the late reply.

I proposed under the draw bridge of the castle just as it got dark. Then we headed to the restaurant. I now want to go back and this is the reason for posting!

Last edited:
I'm pleased to say she said yes. We have just celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary last week. I'm so sorry for the late reply.

I proposed under the draw bridge of the castle just as it got dark. Then we headed to the restaurant. I now want to go back and this is the reason for posting!

Congratulations!! Hope you will have a great return trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter