Best place to store luggage at DLP

mickeyhereicome

Mouseketeer
I read we can either store luggage at the parks right before the turnstiles or at the train station. We are renting a house so can't leave them there after check out. We will be spending the day at the parks and then heading to Paris. I read at the parks is cheaper than at the train station. Is that true? We are planning to stay at the parks close to closing time, 11pm. Where do you think will be easiest/fastest to pick up the luggage, park or train station?

I have never stored at the station, so can't comment on this. Park is €12(?) For a large suitcase. And fastest... really depends on the lines. If unlucky you can wait a while to drop off and pick up.

I have never stored at the station, so can't comment on this. Park is €12(?) For a large suitcase. And fastest... really depends on the lines. If unlucky you can wait a while to drop off and pick up.
Do you know if the storage at the park is temperature controlled? We will have been traveling from Belgium and will have chocolate with us and I am afraid it will melt.

Curious, is the park storage before or after security? I can't imagine getting a large suitcase through the very small bag scanners.

The train station luggage room, while inside is not exactly fridged, neither is the train station in summer. The chocolate probably won't melt..... much...... Train station luggage seemed to have a decent line for people picking up their bags right before the Eurostar check in. I haven't visited since this option is gone, so I'm not sure how the line situation is currently.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter