Best quality CS in or near MK?

In our opinion . . .
Parks:
. . . EP:...Sunshine Seasons (FW)
. . . EP:...Kringla Bakeri Og Kafe Entrée Menu (WS)
. . . MK:...Columbia Harbour House
. . . AK:...Flame Tree (good ribs)
. . . HS:...Backlot Epress
. . . BB:...Lottawatta Lodge
. . . TL:...Typhoon Tilly's
. . . DS:...Wolfgang Puck Express
Resorts:
. . . DEL:...Capt Cook's at Poly
. . . MOD:..Sassagoula Flatworks at POFQ
. . . VAL:....Landscapes of Flavor at AoA
. . . DVC:...Artist Pallette at SSR

Pecos Bills- lots of seating! Southwest Salad, beef nachos.
Cosmic Rays- gets pretty crowded but love sitting listening to Sonny Eclipse, pulled pork sandwiches & rotisserie chicken is good.
Columbia Harbour House- best seating! Seafood, I like the tuna sandwich but it may be gone? The fish & chips are also good. But really I love it for the break from the crowds the most because of the seating.

Cosmic Rays - lots of options here.

Columbia Harbour House - Seafood

Captain Cook at the Poly. - They have really good options for a QS

I did have another thought, you could try "The Plaza" in MK, just off main street. The milkshakes alone are worth it. It really isn't that much more to eat here than at a QS.

Since you can't get BOG and didn't like Columbia Harbor House I'd probably say Pinocchio. Pretty good flat breads and the upstairs seating is usually pretty relaxing. I refuse to eat at Cosmic Ray's--dirty, hectic and not great food. If you are paying out of pocket then I'd recommend going to The Wave at Contemporary or Kona Cafe at Polynesian. Won't be much more expensive than a quick service and much better quality.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter