Best Steak Using 1 TS credit?

I'd say the Prime Rib @ Turf Club is a true hidden gem.. Not sure if it is a 1TS anymore but the mushroom filet @ Canada(for Lunch) used to be....And from what I remember was just a lil smaller than the dinner one...This was at least 6 or 7 years ago mind you.

Unfortunately lunch is also now a 2TS, which we used for DH and DS several times before the change to get their favorite meal, but mushroom filet is still awesome according to DS, whose group of friends splurged for steaks there during senior trip 2 yrs ago, and one of the girls commented, "This is the meal I've waited for my whole life!":laughing:

Unfortunately lunch is also now a 2TS, which we used for DH and DS several times before the change to get their favorite meal, but mushroom filet is still awesome according to DS, whose group of friends splurged for steaks there during senior trip 2 yrs ago, and one of the girls commented, "This is the meal I've waited for my whole life!":laughing:

It's hard tp justify going back there. For it now being the price of YS persay..Now that Steak was phenomenal. Also Since my DW has gone Vegan (5 years now) not all *but most are accomodating to that. She raved about her vegetable dish she got a YS. Which one wouldn't even think of.

I do need to check the menu at LC again, and see if there are some options that they can whip up for her, and to see if indeed that filet is still as good as I remember..:teeth:

The two I love most are Rainforest Cafe @ Animal Kingdom & Mama Melrose @ Hollywood Studios.
Was not impressed with the steak at Grand Floridian but that was some years ago.

I loved the steak at Ragland Road when we were there in March. Plus, the entertainment is great (ask for a seat close to the stage).

Thank you all! I've dined at several of those places but haven't been in a few months due to ill family members. I appreciate your input!

I agree with many others, the best 1 TS steaks are Mama Melrose and Chefs de France. I love the accompanying mac'n'cheese at MM and the potatoes and green beans at Chefs.
I second this. I got it when we last went in December and I loved it.
This is good to know...The one and only time we ate here(8 years ago) The only thing that I can say that was good about this place, was the interaction with Remy...Quite honestly. That was amazing. The service was underwhelming, the portions were small, and it just felt like we were underappreciated...

It might have been an off night, because I know many people do enjoy this place, so we have an ADR for 9 in June....That is if all this craziness is even done by then, but I definitely am going to try out the steak here..Thanks

I have to agree with many on the board.
We were at Mama Melrose in Sept. and flavor profile wise the Steak and Mac were great. So much so, we have an ADR set for our next trip.
Chefs has a very good filet as does the Wave.
I also had a very tasty steak and Jungle Skipper in MK in Sept.
Another sleeper (although not DP illegible) is the grilled sirloin steak over at 3 Bridges Bar and Grill at CSR. Unusual in that it's a play on an open face steak sandwich of sorts, but it has a very good flavor profile.

Last edited:
The filet at The Wave is one of my favorite meals on property. I enjoy it almost as much as I do the filet at Shulas!

This is good to know...The one and only time we ate here(8 years ago) The only thing that I can say that was good about this place, was the interaction with Remy...Quite honestly. That was amazing. The service was underwhelming, the portions were small, and it just felt like we were underappreciated...

It might have been an off night, because I know many people do enjoy this place, so we have an ADR for 9 in June....That is if all this craziness is even done by then, but I definitely am going to try out the steak here..Thanks
It had to.have been an off night. I've been to Chef three times and the service has always been top notch. The first time we went the server was honestly the best we ever had on property.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter