Best steak?

Best steak I've had recently was at The Wave - most reasonable priced as well.

I second this. Flying Fish and Yachtsman both get rave reviews (I actually think Le Cellier is not great), though I haven't eaten either one. But if you want a single credit, can't beat the Wave at all. My wife and I both got steaks (I went strip, she went filet) within the last week and we were blown away. I thought it was significantly better than California Grill's.

We loved the steak at Sci Fi theater. I think it comes with a really good blue cheese topping. We also really liked the Grand Floridian Cafe Steak. I'm not a big fan of filet but I like the strip steak and husband likes the ribeye. Both were delicious without breaking the bank or using 2 TS credits

I am in food love with the Wagyu beef rib-eye from the California Grill! Easily the best piece of beef I've ever eaten!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter