Best TS restaurants to share at

:confused3 Unconfuse me please, I thought when you got the DDP everyone in your party had to purchase it, leaving sharing meals not possible.

BWV sister's trip only 9-27 to 10-6 MNSSHP & F&W
BWV :santa: 11-29 to 12-9 MVMCP & Candlelight Processional

mikmin said:
:confused3 Unconfuse me please, I thought when you got the DDP everyone in your party had to purchase it, leaving sharing meals not possible.

BWV sister's trip only 9-27 to 10-6 MNSSHP & F&W
BWV :santa: 11-29 to 12-9 MVMCP & Candlelight Processional

You must purchase the plan for everyone in your party, but the credits are pooled and there's no rule specifying who must use which credits or how many credits.

Kathy 1210...I almost made the same mistake re DDE and the DDP at Wolfgang Puck's CAFE. The cafe takes DDP and it is a good menu (try allearsnet.net for menus). But WP no longer takes DDE (dining card that you buy which allows 20% discounts for both food and alcohol at most restaurants. Leaving Wednesday and will be on the DDP Sunday-Friday.
And WP's is our first restaurant on the plan!

Sharing-oh yeah-that's the way to go. :cool1: We don't normally eat appetizer, entree, and dessert so sharing works for my mom and I (and we are not small eaters! :rotfl2: ) We've shared at Kona (several times), Primetime and of course many CS. I also paid OP for DD meal at CF-didn't want to use 2 credits for her meal-she's small eater. I mistakenly order her the sushi kid's dessert and while it was cute, she didn't eat it. We always have plenty to eat and end up scrambling to us all our TS and Snack credits. Even given a few snacks away. :goodvibes

kidsister said:
Kathy 1210...I almost made the same mistake re DDE and the DDP at Wolfgang Puck's CAFE. The cafe takes DDP and it is a good menu (try allearsnet.net for menus). But WP no longer takes DDE (dining card that you buy which allows 20% discounts for both food and alcohol at most restaurants. Leaving Wednesday and will be on the DDP Sunday-Friday.
And WP's is our first restaurant on the plan!

Great! Thanks for clearing that up! I was going to try it on our next trip, and now I can! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter