Best way to book for 9, 8+1 or 4+5 to try to all sit together

mickeyhereicome

Mouseketeer
We are a party of 9. I was able to get some reservations of 9, some 4+5 and some 8+1 all at the same time or within 10 minutes of each other. I have Ohana booked for breakfast. I was able to get a reservation for 8. Is it better to add another reservation for 1 or would it be better to just split it to 4+5. I am trying to avoid 1 person having to sit by themselves vs splitting the group by adults and kids or the families.

That’s a tough one. I would book a table for 2, so that if the tables are not near each, one person isn’t eating alone.

I had a party of 10 and, while 8 was easy to get, anything beyond that was nearly impossible. I ended up booking 8 and 2 for most things; some 6 and 4. Disney likes even numbers and there is no penalty for having less show up (as long as at least one person does), so I’d try for some combination that adds up to 10 and spit up accordingly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter