• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best wishes to Pete

Yay! It really doesn't matter who is hosting just as long as you are there to add to the mix!!
Made my day!...

Sent from my iPod touch using DISBoards

Hi folks,

Thanks to all of you for the kind words. To end any speculation, I'll be returning to the show for the Nova Scotia meet. We'll be recording that show on Aug 10th and it will air on the 13th. I'll be back pretty much regularly after that - although Dustin will be filling in for me more moving forward.

Again, I want to say "Thank you" to all of you for being so kind and supportive. You have no idea how much that has meant to me over these past weeks. I miss the show terribly and can't wait to be back!!

Thanks,
Pete

You have been missed. And now that I have Apple TV I can watch you in 42" plasma splendor.:rotfl2:

Dustin has been great. You have a great back up in him

Looking forward to Pete's return to the podcast! We will be at the NS Meet when he makes his return to the airwaves. :happytv:

We thought that Dustin did a great job filling in for Pete while he was taking some time off.

Welcome back, Pete! It's good to hear the brightest star in the podcast firmament will be back and shining soon!

:santa: It is Christmas in July!!!! :santa:

Glad that things are working out Pete. Angel & I look forward to your return!

sidenote: Great Job Dustin!!!!! ::yes::

Robin & Angel "D" :thumbsup2

Hi folks,

Thanks to all of you for the kind words. To end any speculation, I'll be returning to the show for the Nova Scotia meet. We'll be recording that show on Aug 10th and it will air on the 13th. I'll be back pretty much regularly after that - although Dustin will be filling in for me more moving forward.

Again, I want to say "Thank you" to all of you for being so kind and supportive. You have no idea how much that has meant to me over these past weeks. I miss the show terribly and can't wait to be back!!

Thanks,
Pete

This is indeed great news. But not because it means that you will be back on the podcast, but because it means that you are working through whatever was causing you to be gone in the first place. Being back on the podcast is merely a pleasant side-effect of tackling the bigger issues. It is for the latter that I am truly thankful. :flower3:

So glad to hear you're coming back, Pete. Dustin and the whole crew were fabulous in your absence, but that doesn't mean you weren't missed! :grouphug:

Hope things are good, and congrats on that gorgeous new car! :drive:

Hi folks,

Thanks,
Pete

BEST NEWS EVER!!!! Dustin has done a great job but I have really missed you! So happy to hear that you will be back. :banana:

hi folks,

thanks to all of you for the kind words. To end any speculation, i'll be returning to the show for the nova scotia meet. We'll be recording that show on aug 10th and it will air on the 13th. I'll be back pretty much regularly after that - although dustin will be filling in for me more moving forward.

Again, i want to say "thank you" to all of you for being so kind and supportive. You have no idea how much that has meant to me over these past weeks. I miss the show terribly and can't wait to be back!!

Thanks,
pete

yes!

Hi folks,

Thanks,
Pete

Hope you had an enjoyable hiatus. Dustin and gang have done an amazing job in your absence. It's nice to hear that you have missed us like we've missed you. Thrilled to have you back!

Reading this just made my hold on Disney (For Free dining) tolerable. So glad to hear you are coming back!!!!!

:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc

Yay!

I'm so glad to hear you'll be back, Pete!
I think everyone is doing a happy dance.
Dustin and the rest of the team did a GREAT job while you were gone, but like everyone else said, the show just isn't the same without you.

Welcome back!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Hi folks,

Thanks,
Pete

All these post to you made me smile, you have a beautiful personality and a way about you that makes people happy. Your crew, kathy, Teresa, Julie, Corey, Dustin and Craig and everyone involved are all wonderful, but honestly you are the heart of the show and so happy you are taking time out for yourself but selfishly soooooo ecstatic you will be back for the Nova Scotia meet. God bless you and yours:flower3:

:cool1::cool1::cool1:
SOOOOOO HAPPY PETE IS RETURNING!!!!!
I have been enjoying the Podcast with Dustin, but then I always go back and watch old episodes on you tube with Pete!!! LOL Had to get my "Pete fix" :rotfl: He just cracks me up! I usually try to walk on the treadmill while I watch. Lost my balance and almost fell off a few times from laughing so hard...but it was worth it! RANT ON!!:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter