Besties, Booze and Brrr!!! With Jen and Joe on the Go 5/8 January Wrap Up and new TR LInk! COMPLETE

That sounds like such a perfect night with some of the very best company!! I was so jealous you were all there together having your mini-epic reunion!

I don’t have my vino but I did just pour a bourbon. I’m all cozied up and ready to dig in on this fabulous report from one of my favorite friends!

Our luggage came out rather quickly and we picked out our car at National. We don't even have to wait in line.
The infamous Joe-Mobile gets only this passing mention?! For shame!!!

She actually has IBS for a cat. Sigh...Who would have thought???
This isn’t funny... but... okay yes it is funny when she’s not sick at the moment! Poor kitten. I feel her.

We decided the first order of business was getting some food because I was HANGRY!!! I was also in need of a cocktail. So what better place to satisfy both my needs but Wine Bar George, of course.

Okay friend we have to make a date for WBG for next time our trips overlap!!! We loved it too last year but we ordered “the big board” so we didn’t have these tasty small plates. They look amazing though!!

We were also served an iced tea called Lady Grey, which was the best iced tea I have ever had in my life

Ooooh I love lady grey but have never had it iced! Mental note!

Well that was supposed to quote your pic but didn’t... and here I thought Joe’s last name was Sanders all this time 😜 love you both!

Love all your Epcot photos! I meant to get one with butterfly wings and forgot. Okay hopefully not too many quotes tonight. Going to try to be less sad about the parks closing, get a good night’s rest, and wake up tomorrow ready to make necessary changes for our April DL trip.

It looks like it was a fun evening with fun people!

I've been watching your videos on YouTube and commenting. Do you prefer that or would you rather I comment here about the vlogs?

I'm glad you got your trip in before the closing. I had a trip planned for the first week in June with my daughter and granddaughter. At my daughter's urging, we cancelled it a week ago. I have to agree that it was the right decision. I'm really disappointed, but there are more important things going on in this world. It's almost surreal watching the news these days.
Stay healthy!

I don’t have my vino but I did just pour a bourbon. I’m all cozied up and ready to dig in on this fabulous report from one of my favorite friends!
That will do just fine my friend!!! 😘

This isn’t funny... but... okay yes it is funny when she’s not sick at the moment! Poor kitten. I feel her.
I can look back on it now and laugh. At the time, not so much...It was so bad! LOL!

Okay friend we have to make a date for WBG for next time our trips overlap!!! We loved it too last year but we ordered “the big board” so we didn’t have these tasty small plates. They look amazing though!
You've got a date!!!!

Ooooh I love lady grey but have never had it iced! Mental note!
It's so light and refreshing. We just brought 2 boxes home with us this week. LOL!

Well that was supposed to quote your pic but didn’t... and here I thought Joe’s last name was Sanders all this time 😜 love you both!
HAHAH! We miss you and R soooo much! Love back at ya.:love2:

Love all your Epcot photos! I meant to get one with butterfly wings and forgot. Okay hopefully not too many quotes tonight. Going to try to be less sad about the parks closing, get a good night’s rest, and wake up tomorrow ready to make necessary changes for our April DL trip.
Thank you!!!
I am so sad about WDW and DL closing. I feel your pain and so sad for everyone who has to go through the hassle of canceling, rebooking and replanning. Sigh.

I just watched your Rise to the Resistance videos and you two are very photogenic. :) I never watch You tube videos but yours are very cute. Anyway, that was very nice of them to give Jen a fp, too. Maybe they are so tired of disappointing people that sprinkling a little pixie dust here and there makes them feel better. And then you got lucky that you didn't have to wake up early. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter