• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Between the BLs (Biggest Loser) Summer Challenge 2010 Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a little late, but it's great to see so many familiar faces, and newcomers too. We are going to have a super, losing summer. My goal will be to lose the 15 pounds I gained last summer.:rotfl: I'm going to do it this time, dang it!!!!!

THis made me chuckle, Lisa. Very impressive. On the organization spectrum, I'd be more toward your mom's. Now, if there's no expiration date on a can, then it must be good forever, right?;) That's why I prefer frozen vegies.

Thank you, Lisa, for keeping these challenges going. :flower3:

See you all soon. :)

You're not really late because your name was already on the list since you were so kind and volunteered to coach. :goodvibes

Remember when the only warning about cans was not to eat them if they were bulging? :rotfl2:

It is my pleasure to hostess the challenge -- I need them! :cool2:

I would love to join. My world is about to change in a big way. I am an accountant and our company was bought out last year. I was laid off and my last day is May 31st. My youngest son just graduated from college and has joined the Airforce, he leaves next week for Germany. His older brother is going to Europe for six weeks and then moving to Texas. SO by the end of this month I will be jobless and kidless for the first time in 24 years!!!!! I have to keep myself busy and out of the kitchen!!

:welcome: JOANNEL! :hug: There are a lot of big changes going on in your life. A big thank you to your entire family for having a family member serve our country. :cool2: Come on over and chat in our BL 9 thread -- it's never to late to join a BL challenge! :flower3:

:welcome: JOANNEL! :hug: There are a lot of big changes going on in your life. A big thank you to your entire family for having a family member serve our country. :cool2: Come on over and chat in our BL 9 thread -- it's never to late to join a BL challenge! :flower3:

Thanks that is very sweet, my dh did 25 years, so we are used to this. DH was enlisted so to have a 2nd lt in the family is thrilling!!

:welcome: You can do it! Make a plan. A good detailed pjlla plan would go a long ways to helping make sure you get through that holiday week-end. :goodvibes

Wow! Thanks for that shout out!!

:confused: a good detailed...huh? what's pjlla? :p

ME!! It's me!! I'm finally here! I know that Lisa answered your question about my "plans", so I won't go into detail. Lisa, thanks for your kind words. I am not quite at maintenance yet.... these last few pounds just won't disappear!!

I am definitely in for this challenge. If for no other reason than to keep me from gaining during the summer cook-out/bbq season!! LOTS of food challenges coming up, starting tonight with my anniversary dinner. DH wanted Olive Garden, but I find it nearly impossible to stay on plan there, so I requested Applebee's. He just ate at Olive Garden last weekend with DD, so I won't feel guilty about not letting him pick the place.

THen of course will be the Memorial Day weekend cookouts and S'mores... then my birthday, July 4th, and summer vacation. I figure at this point I will be happy to maintain within 3 or 4 pounds this summer!

I'll be back here next week after I am done coaching our currrent week of the BL challenge..............................P

Thanks that is very sweet, my dh did 25 years, so we are used to this. DH was enlisted so to have a 2nd lt in the family is thrilling!!

How exciting! Is your DH still in the reserves -- I am wondering if he is going to have to salute your DS. ;)

Don't forget to add me to the losers list Lisa. Thanks for all that you do!
Rose:goodvibes

Sorry about that! :flower3: Thanks for reminding me.

ME!! It's me!! I'm finally here! I know that Lisa answered your question about my "plans", so I won't go into detail. Lisa, thanks for your kind words. I am not quite at maintenance yet.... these last few pounds just won't disappear!!

:welcome: pjlla! I think your plan for summer is great. Let your body adjust to all the progress you've made. :flower:

Add me to the loser list, I really need this!

:welcome: VIJA! Nice to see you! :flower3:

I would love to join as a loser. I had a total thyroidectomy in November due to thyroid cancer. Prior to the thyroidectomy I gained 20+ pds in less than 6 months and haven't gotten rid of any of it since:sad2: I would like to strive for a goal of 20lbs.
Thanks

How exciting! Is your DH still in the reserves -- I am wondering if he is going to have to salute your DS. ;)

No he retired in 99, he did salute him at the commissioning not a dry eye in the house!!

:welcome: jennz! We're going to have a great, healthy summer! :goodvibes

I would love to join as a loser. I had a total thyroidectomy in November due to thyroid cancer. Prior to the thyroidectomy I gained 20+ pds in less than 6 months and haven't gotten rid of any of it since:sad2: I would like to strive for a goal of 20lbs.
Thanks

:welcome: bellaphia! Thanks for joining our challenge! :flower3:

No he retired in 99, he did salute him at the commissioning not a dry eye in the house!!

Awww! :cool2:

Count me in please! We're planning on going back to Disney in late August and I'd love to lose 20 lbs by then! We're also trying to add to our family, and I'm thinking losing a few pounds and getting healthy habits before I get pregnant again will hopefully help me to NOT gain the insane amount of weight I gained with DD! Looking forward to losing with all of you! :)

I'd like to join :) I recently joined WW and will be starting C25K soon, so this challenge I'm setting an ambitious 20 lb goal. I could definitely use the motivation.

I'm in! I've never done a Biggest Loser Challenge before, but I have big plans for losing weight this summer, so I think this will be a great source of motivation! :)

I'd like to join as a loser. I have a long way to go and I don't think I can do it alone anymore.

Well, you know I'm all IN!!!

Put me down on the Maintainer's team - i've got a crazy summer coming up - lots of travel, visiting relatives, vactioning and resorting, so I NEED this to stay sane and stay the same!

Look out Summer - we are ready for you! :laughing:

Count me in please! We're planning on going back to Disney in late August and I'd love to lose 20 lbs by then! We're also trying to add to our family, and I'm thinking losing a few pounds and getting healthy habits before I get pregnant again will hopefully help me to NOT gain the insane amount of weight I gained with DD! Looking forward to losing with all of you! :)

:welcome: Greenfield1984! Looking forward to losing with you, too. :goodvibes

I'd like to join :) I recently joined WW and will be starting C25K soon, so this challenge I'm setting an ambitious 20 lb goal. I could definitely use the motivation.

:welcome: My2Pixies! You'll love C25K -- it is a lot of fun!

I'm in! I've never done a Biggest Loser Challenge before, but I have big plans for losing weight this summer, so I think this will be a great source of motivation! :)

:welcome: disneygrlkat! A BL challenge is a lot of fun. You've come to the right place for motivation! :cutie:

I'd like to join as a loser. I have a long way to go and I don't think I can do it alone anymore.

:welcome: MushyMushy! :hug: We're here to help!

Well, you know I'm all IN!!!

Put me down on the Maintainer's team - i've got a crazy summer coming up - lots of travel, visiting relatives, vactioning and resorting, so I NEED this to stay sane and stay the same!

Look out Summer - we are ready for you! :laughing:

:welcome: corinnak! Our first maintainer -- I know there will be others joining you. And a BIG, BIG thank you for designing our challenge clippie for us! :love:

I'm in, as you know Lisa. I am going to set a pound goal this time. I'm thinking 10 pounds, but that's not definite yet. It all depends on how high I am on 5/28. BL 9 and all its support has been great for me. I know this next challenge is just what I need.

PLEASE allow me to be a part of this, I need this so much. I'm at that point where I'm so disgusted with myself that I think about my weight CONSTANTLY throughout the day. My goal is 25lbs.

For the first time in a long time, I have HOPE!!!

I don't know how to get the clippie in my signature!! Nevermind...got it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter