Bewitch324 and FR's November 2014 Wishes Wedding

Hi there! Our planning session trip was so much fun! Unfortuantely, our camera died this trip, so the majority of my pictures are iphone pics, which isn't the greatest. But I'm working on my trip report and will start posting that soon.

BUT first I have to share: our invitations came in and I LOVE them. I am so very happy with how they turned out! I am going to add a tiny crystal or two to give them a little extra sparkle, but here they are in their current state:

so...what do you think? She did such a beautiful job! I worked with Kasey from DBY Invitations and she used pictures I'd taken at the Wedding Pavilion for inspiration.

I decided to do table name or number (not sure yet) signs that use the same papers as my save the dates and invitations, so I ordered that when I picked up the invitations. I think we're also going to do menus in the same papers as well...so everything will have a similar look and feel to it...Hopefully I'll be able to print on the paper the way I want to...I guess I'll be finding out soon, haha.

I can't believe I'm down to almost five months! It's coming quickly!

Brooke

Hi there! Our planning session trip was so much fun! Unfortuantely, our camera died this trip, so the majority of my pictures are iphone pics, which isn't the greatest. But I'm working on my trip report and will start posting that soon.

BUT first I have to share: our invitations came in and I LOVE them. I am so very happy with how they turned out! I am going to add a tiny crystal or two to give them a little extra sparkle, but here they are in their current state:

http://s1292.photobucket.com/user/B...9-4d2c-b3f3-95e45481c7d7_zps3e7844da.jpg.html

http://s1292.photobucket.com/user/B...5-45d9-82fe-fad71224aaa4_zpsf830533f.jpg.html

http://s1292.photobucket.com/user/B...c-4489-8a93-1b96d60eb60c_zpsfd8753af.jpg.html

http://s1292.photobucket.com/user/B...5-41a4-b920-345ece6ee1b8_zpsc3063aee.jpg.html

http://s1292.photobucket.com/user/B...1-43fb-a6f9-7fd62e769194_zps5f96291d.jpg.html

so...what do you think? She did such a beautiful job! I worked with Kasey from DBY Invitations and she used pictures I'd taken at the Wedding Pavilion for inspiration.

I decided to do table name or number (not sure yet) signs that use the same papers as my save the dates and invitations, so I ordered that when I picked up the invitations. I think we're also going to do menus in the same papers as well...so everything will have a similar look and feel to it...Hopefully I'll be able to print on the paper the way I want to...I guess I'll be finding out soon, haha.

I can't believe I'm down to almost five months! It's coming quickly!

Brooke

OMG these are so beautiful I just love them, the color scheme is fantastic the font and the wording they look amazing your guest are going to love them! :cheer2: Don't forget to bring a copy so your photographer can take lots of pictures of them!

Glad to hear you planning session went good can't wait for the update! :goodvibes

After months of planning and wishing and hoping (well that part happened for years!!), it was finally time for our planning session trip to WDW. After a VERY stressful few weeks at work, I was both looking forward to and dreading the trip…dreading only because it’s so difficult for us to be gone from work right now with everything going on, and I was so worried about the impact of us being gone on the team. Fortunately, it was a holiday weekend, so with leaving after work Thursday night and returning Tuesday morning, we were able to enjoy a full 4 day weekend at Disney and only miss about 1.5 days of work. Normally we work Saturdays and often Sundays too, but I think even if we’d stayed in town, we probably would have taken the weekend off anyway. Plus Frank had gotten so crabby over the last couple of weeks, I was kind of worried he would end up being crabby all weekend too, and that would really mar the experience. Ultimately, he just really needed a break from work, and you could almost see the weight lifting off his shoulders once we got on the plane to Florida. We totally reconnected and had a lot of fun over the weekend, and I think it gave our relationship a little boost that it needed. So that was all good! And we got hardly any calls from the office, so that was pretty good too!

So we left the office at 5 pm and headed to the airport. Our flight took off on time at 7:30 and we landed in Orlando with no issues at about 11:15pm. We had booked our rental car through EZ Rentals for the first time…saved some money, but ended up walking across the terminal an extra time because they only had the keys at the counter on the “A” terminal counter, and we’d picked up our bags and gone to the EZ Rental counter in the “B” terminal counter. No big deal, but it had been a long day and we were tired…Fortunately, it wasn’t long and we were on our way.

And then the moment that always lets you know that your vacation has really started:

We stayed at Animal Kingdom Lodge, Kidani Village this trip. We’d never stayed there before, so we were both pretty excited to check it out. The entry and lobby were so pretty, and there were lots of candles around…really really nice. Here’s a couple pictures of our room:

We unpacked, settled in and hit the sack. We decided to room service for breakfast since there isn't a quick service place at Kidani Village, and we didn't want to get up early enough to take time to go to Jambo House and try their quick service. One of the first things I did once we were up and moving around was check out our Savanna view:

Notice the lack of ANY animals. No squirrels even, haha. No worries, we did eventually get to see some animals :). Once we’d eaten and were ready to go, we headed out to the car to head off to Franck’s to meet Vita (our planner).

Here’s Frank at Franck’s!

I had designated Frank as our photojournalist for the day, so he dutifully took out the camera and took lots of pictures…I took a couple pics with my Iphone to send to my mom, but for the most part, all of the pictures documenting our morning planning session were taken with our “good” camera. Unfortunately, it turns out that something is wrong with the camera and it actually wasn’t taking ANY pictures at all…How does the camera decide to poop out on a Disney trip? And on one of the more important Disney trips of my life????? ARGH. So we really don’t have any pictures from the morning session with Vita. {sigh} I was so disappointed when we realized this…

More to come...

So…all of the pictures we have for this trip are pics we took with our phones. So the quality isn’t great, but hopefully, will do the trick. We did NOT get the pictures we took at Franck’s in the morning before our session but I think you all have seen lots of pictures of the inside of Franck’s. I took a picture on my phone of this cake because I liked the sparkles.

The girl at the desk was very nice and offered us water or coffee and encouraged us to walk around and take pictures, which we did. There was one group in one of the rooms on the right side, otherwise, Franck’s was pretty deserted. After about 10 minutes, Vita came in and introduced herself. She’s very pretty and professional. She was nice and friendly to us throughout the day.

We started off by talking about the rehearsal/welcome party that will be Saturday night. Our officiant (Renee Silverman) is not available for our rehearsal, she has a non-Disney wedding 45 miles away that she’s officiating that night, but she has assured me we don’t really need her for the rehearsal. Vita confirmed that it wasn't necessary for the officiant to be present and basically said she’ll run the rehearsal and I don’t need to worry. I told her we wanted to do the rehearsal at the wedding pavilion if at all possible. She said she won’t be able to confirm the location of the rehearsal until about 30 days before the wedding, but she thought our odds were pretty good since I want to have it so late (7 or 7:30). Wishes is at 10pm that night, and our Welcome Party is basically a Wishes Dessert Party at Port Cochere at the Contemporary. So our party will be 8:30 – 10:30, so I’m hoping to do the rehearsal at 7:30 to minimize the impact on park time for our bridal party…
We discussed menu briefly—I want to do a taco bar or nacho bar or something like that, and then we’re going to a build your own sundae bar. I asked a few times what the options were for the “stations” and I never really got a straight answer, so the BEO for the welcome party should be interesting. We are planning on having a bar for the party, since it’s a Saturday night event. Most of my family drinks but Frank and most his family do not. But it’s a short party so hopefully it won’t be too expensive and people won’t have time to drink too much. We decided to not really do much of anything décor wise…we’re going to have the black tablecloths and black napkins and black chairs…that’s about it. I may add some balloons or something later if there is any money left…

Oh, CAKE…I had decided that I wanted to do a groom’s cake for Frank at the welcome party and have it serve double duty and also be a birthday cake for him and my brother, Chris. (Frank is turning 60 a week after the wedding and Chris is turning 40 the week before). I’m thinking haunted mansion themed…kinda playing up the over the hill, gonna join the ghosts any day now aspect. To save money, we’re going with a basic sheet cake, but with the hitchhiking ghosts on it or something…She asked if we wanted it say “Happy Birthday” or “Congratulations” and I said no, I wanted it more subtle than that…I don’t want it to feel like a kids birthday cake. So a couple days later we rode the ride and we both turned to each other when the host said “There’s no turning back NOW” and said “That’s it!!”. Kind of a double meaning…Frank, you’re getting married tomorrow, no turning back now…and you’re both aging and there’s no turning back the clock on that one…. Hopefully it will turn out.

We talked about my concerns with the giant Christmas tree blocking the fireworks view and Vita assured me it won’t be a problem. She says the area where most of the fireworks are visible from that side is to the left of where the tree is. I’m struggling with having the music piped in. The music is SO critical for Wishes I think, and Wishes is so important to me and Frank, I really feel like we have to have it…but it’s so expensive just for 10 minutes. I don’t know what to do. I told her to put it in for now, and if we need to make cuts it will be a likely candidate… which will break my heart!

We didn't discuss transportation for the welcome event at all…I guess we’re operating on the assumption that everyone can fend for themselves…I figure afterwards, we can walk everyone back to the monorail at the contemporary or to the buses at MK…

We have a one bedroom villa booked at Bay Lake Tower for the wedding trip…but I’m planning on Frank staying in a separate room the night before the wedding. I really need to take care of that, and get that booked. We decided during the planning session to just have him stay at Bay Lake Tower, just not with me. Hopefully I’ll be able to get him a studio…

To be continued...

I found the picture of the inspiration cake for the Haunted Mansion themed groom’s cake/birthday cake…it’s not as cool as what they could do with a fancy tiered cake, but I suspect it will be more budget friendly.

Once we’d covered the rehearsal/welcome party, it was time to move on to WEDDING DAY. Oh my gosh, just typing that gives me good bumps!
Vita started out by asking if our photographers/videographers had given us start times yet, and if we were planning on a first look. We are planning on a first look, but I told her I didn't think I wanted to do it at the Grand Floridian. The Grand is beautiful, but it’s not really “us”. It’s too formal and as pretty as all the portraits I’ve seen on the stairs have been, the brass railing down the middle always bugs me…I just don’t think the Grand is the right place for us to take our pictures. So we decided we will do the pre-ceremony pictures and the “first look” around Bay Lake Tower and the Contemporary. I saw some pre-ceremony pictures David and Vicki did recently for someone else around the Contemporary and I really liked them. Since Bay Lake is our home resort and we did the first group of our engagement pictures there, that feels good and right to me. So we backed up the timeline from there…She said I should tell my photographers to show up at 8am and that I should be 95% ready, so they can just take a few shots of the final phase (I want some dress shots before I put the dress on, too) and then get rolling.

She suggested a one way van to pick up the men (My brothers, my nephew and my stepfather) and Jada (Jr. Bridesmaid) from the Beach Club at 8am to bring them to Bay Lake to meet us. The men will be in Frank’s room for pictures at 8:30. Frank FINALLY said that he wants Noe (his nephew) to be his best man, but if Noe can’t come (we’re pretty sure he and his family will not be able to afford the trip), he will ask his niece Victoria to be his best woman. So, depending on which way that ends up, we’ll arrange to get Noe or Vicki (or both, if they both come…Vicki can be a groomswoman) to Bay Lake to Frank’s room by 8:30. She said they’ll take a few “getting ready” shots of Frank and some pictures of Frank with the men and Vicki. My stepfather and/or my brother (he’s walking me down the aisle) will bring Jada to my room for bridal party pictures.

She said we will do our First Look at 9 am. Not sure where, but we have lots of time to figure it out. I’d like to get some monorail pics in too, either before or after the wedding. Probably after….

She said the limo would arrive at Bay Lake around 9 to take Frank and his group to the Wedding Pavilion, once we were done with the first look and some wedding party pictures. She said I’m the last one to arrive at the WP, after all the guests have been seated. I was glad to hear that because I wondered how that worked…I didn't want anyone to see me until “the big moment”. So the limo will make 2 trips, one with Frank and his group and then they’ll come back for me and my girls. Sounds like we take pictures of me and the girls up until we get into the car to head to the wedding pavilion.
Right now, we’re planning on 2 one way vans to pick up our guests and take them to the wedding pavilion. 1 will pick up at Pop Century and the other will pick up at Port Orleans. We will probably need more than just the 2 vans, but until we know for sure who is going and where they are staying, can’t really do more than that.

She asked if we’ll have an usher…I hadn't planned on one, unless I make my brothers do it before they get into position for their roles in the wedding…She asked about programs, I let her know that we are doing them, and she said she could put a basket out for them. So for now that’s the plan for that.
We discussed that I want the bells to chime before I walk down the aisle, she said after everyone else walks down they close the doors and Chris (my brother) and I will get into position. Then the bells will chime and the doors will open for us to walk down the aisle. Vita said they will chime the hour, so it will be 10 chimes. Frank asked “what if she’s late?” Vita didn’t seem to know exactly how to respond, you could see the “I’m not going to let her be late” in her eyes, though, haha. She did say though that with the wedding party and stuff, it might be 10:03 or 10:06 or something when I’m ready to go down the aisle, but that the chimes would indicate the top of the hour, regardless. I wanted to smack him, he made it sound like I’m late all the time, which is NOT true. Oh, well.

We talked briefly about the ceremony. As you all probably know, the services of an organist are included with the Wedding Pavilion venue fee. I had asked to hear how it would sound, but unfortunately there were no weddings that day so the organist(s) were not available. We have added a harpist, Christine MacPhail. Our officiant recommended her, and once I checked out her website and listened to some samples and spoke with her, we decided we really wanted to add the harp. So at the wedding pavilion, we will have both the organ (probably sounding like a piano?) and the harp. Then the harpist will also play at the pre reception at Martha’s Vineyard at the Beach Club.

We have not chosen our music yet, although I was thinking perhaps “A dream is a wish your heart makes” from Cinderella for when I walk down the aisle…but I’m not committed yet. All I know for sure is no wedding march…I am NOT a wedding march kind of girl. She said we’ll need to choose the following:

A song for when my mom and step father are seated
A song for Frank/groomsmen to walk in (if I want one). I was thinking Peter Gunn for Frank because he loves that song and it’s his ringtone…but yesterday he tells me it’s not appropriate for the event. So now I don’t know.
A song for bridesmaids
A song for me
A song for our unity glass ceremony
A song for the recessional

Vita then asked me if I’d gotten the waiver forms signed from our photographers and videographers…Ummm no…I’ve never even seen or heard of the waiver. So she explained that they have to sign one for each and every wedding, even if they do tons of them…and she said she would email me the form.

At this point, we took a quick bathroom/check in with the office break.

To be continued...

Glad you found me and I consequently found your PJ. Your invitations are gorgeous. Can't wait to see what comes next!

Ashley

After the break, Elizabeth from floral had arrived, so we tabled the wedding day discussion with Vita and moved on to the floral discussion with Elizabeth.

I liked her a lot, she seemed very warm and sweet and very knowledgeable.
We started with the welcome party-- we told her we wanted to do black table cloths and black napkins with the black plastic chairs that the Contemporary has for that venue. I really don’t want to spend any money on décor for the welcome party, so other than maybe candles on the tables, I don’t think we’ll have anything. (Note: She did a separate floral BEO for the welcome party and for three “battery operated” tealights/votives on each table, it’s $100. Which seems like a rip off, so I’ll probably be saying no to that idea. I am still thinking about adding some balloons in our colors to add a little color to the venue and to make it a little more “birthday”…but I don’t know. I’d mentioned that to her but she didn’t write it down and it’s not in the BEO so I think she forgot about it).

Here’s a picture of the black chairs and regular tables, with white linens instead of the black:

Next we discussed personal floral. I didn't have firm ideas on this, but I had shared my private wedding pinterest board for the wedding with them, so they could see what kinds of things I’d seen that I liked. Our colors are teals and blues and those colors don’t really occur in nature, so I was thinking of accenting with creams and pinks in the floral…Elizabeth agreed this was the way to go with my color scheme. Here are a couple of the pictures I’d shown her for inspiration:

I told her I didn't want anything huge, and I’m not super wrapped up in what kind of flowers, I just want it to be pretty. We decided we’d go with a mixture of roses and other flowers in creams and pinks for me, and just roses in pinks for the bridesmaids, smaller than mine…and Jada’s (jr bridesmaid) will be smaller still. I also wanted hidden mickey crystals in each bouquet.

For the men, we’re going with a cream rose and a mickey crystal for Frank, and a pink rose for the rest of the men…my nephew (jr. groomsman) will get a mickey crystal in his, too. This was kind of a funny moment…I really hadn’t expected Frank to participate much in the planning session, to be honest. But he had surprisingly strong opinions about some things. Elizabeth asked him if he wanted a pink rose or a cream rose and he answered immediately and firmly “cream” like this was something he’d decided long ago…
For my mom, I wanted to do a small bouquet…something that felt special just for her, so I think we’re going to do that.

If Frank ends up having Victoria as Best Woman, we’ll probably do a wrist corsage for her…

Then we moved on to the ceremony. I don’t think the wedding pavilion needs much décor it’s so pretty, but I did want to do a little bit to make it a little extra special—however, now that I’ve seen the floral BEO (I’ll post at the end of this planning session report) I will probably end up cutting most of this. Just too pricey for what it is.

I want tulle draped down the aisle sides of the pews. I love the way that looks and I think it helps keep guests out of the aisle. We discussed having it drape to every other pew. I’m picturing something kind of like this:

I don’t want an aisle runner (well, I did…but had ruled that out long before the planning session, based on price) but I did want rose petals along the sides of the aisle. Then I had seen tall glass vases with flowers submerged in water topped with a floating candle. I thought maybe six of those along the aisle would be pretty, and then maybe we could use them for centerpieces at the reception, also.

We discussed that she would use a rose “spray” which is I guess a single stem with small flowers on it? She said that would be an economical way to do the look I want without adding multiple stems and expensive flowers.
I wanted something small for the altar, and a memorial candle.
We also discussed our Unity Glass ceremony. I think I’d mentioned this plan before, but just in case I didn't…Unity Glass is a company that makes glass sculptures from colored glass crystals that you mix together as part of your unity ceremony…same basic principal as a sand ceremony, but instead of mixing sand, you’re mixing these glass crystals…then you send them to Unity Glass and they make gorgeous blown glass sculptures. Here’s a couple “end result” pictures:
Here’s a large bowl (this is the priciest option, so we probably won’t do this one but I love it)

This (the middle sculpture) is the sculpture they do most often, although because they’re all hand blown, they all turn out a little different. It’s shown with a paperweight and an ornament, those are extra, but the website says you usually have enough glass pieces left over to do some of those types of pieces as well if you want to.

Since basically, after the ceremony, we pour the crystals into a baggie to ship to unity glass, I didn't purchase a “sand ceremony” set for the ceremony…I’d hoped we could rent something from Disney. I guess Elizabeth didn't understand what we were doing, because in the BEO, she included two rentals for the individual colors, pre-mixing, but nothing for us to pour them into…she said the bride would provide that…which was not what I’d requested, but oh well. Easy enough to remedy I would assume.

We discussed after the ceremony—did we want to do a petal toss or ribbon wands or what? I’m not really sure, so I told her to quote on the petals…now that I've seen the pricing, I think we’ll go with ribbon wands…thank goodness for Etsy. I also love the look of that streamer canon thing, but I’m pretty sure that is cost prohibitive as well.

So that’s kind of it for floral at the wedding pavilion. Like I said, I’ll probably end up cutting most of it since the pricing is kind of high and I think the money will be better spent on food and entertainment…and there’s only so much to go around, unfortunately.

Then we moved on to the pre-reception and reception. We’re having our pre-reception at Martha’s Vineyard, which is a lounge located next do Ariel’s. I don’t think it gets used much these days, but I think it was the “wait in the lounge” area back when Ariel’s was a regular restaurant. Here’s couple of pictures we took later in the day:

It’s not real exciting, but it’s just for pre-reception, so hopefully it will be ok. It seemed a little dark, but it was technically closed, so there were no lights on in the room. Hopefully for our day, it will be a little brighter. Right away, Elizabeth said we didn't need any floral in that room, which I appreciated. I’d like maybe votive candles at least on the tables, but will probably live without them, based on what she quoted for the welcome party.

For the reception, I’m fortunate in my venue…Ariel’s is quite pretty on it’s own, and I think doesn't need much décor. I’d decided to stick with white table cloths and napkins, but I wanted to add SOME color to the tables…so we decided to go with teal/turquoise-y colored satin table runners for each table. I think it will add a nice pop of color and won’t add much $$. Elizabeth was great…she started out showing me fabric options that were the cheapest and only showed me more expensive options when I didn't like the colors/fabrics in the first group. Frank actually chose the fabric we’re using for the table runners. We took pictures of it…but of course that was with the big camera that we found out later wasn't working. I’m remembering it as a brighter teal/turquoise color, and I think it will look very nice. Hopefully.
Elizabeth put the kibosh on my idea of moving the aisle vases with the flowers and candles to the reception. She said that they’d had so many problems with those vases breaking that the wedding pavilion had it’s own set that is only for the wedding pavilion, and they don’t go anywhere else. She suggested we do something similar but shorter on the tables, in a grouping of three. Something maybe like this:

Or this:

Probably again with the light pink “spray” roses or maybe even just rose petals…something economical but pretty, hopefully.

I LOVE candles so I thought this would be a nice way to go. We also discussed that collecting beach glass is a big thing with my family… we pretty much all walk the beach looking for glass whenever we visit my mom’s house in Michigan. My mom and I had decided that it would be really fun to put some beach glass on each table around the centerpiece, so I asked Elizabeth about that, and she said it was fine. I’m going to make a baggie of it for each table and then her team will put spread it out on the table around the centerpiece when they set up. Here’s a picture of some beach glass in my colors:

We have a few pieces in these colors, the vast majority of it is white or brown, but I think it will show up nice on the table runner and be a little piece of the beach at our tables.

I don’t like the chairs at Ariel’s…and while I’m sure it’s a small thing in the grand scheme of things and something my guests probably won’t even notice…I really want to either replace the chairs with Chivari chairs or use chair covers with bows that match the table runners. We’ll see if those stay in the budget…I really want them, but it’s probably not a smart use of money.
She’s going to put the altar arrangements on our sweetheart table, and we’ll have vases for our bouquets to add some more floral to the room…but that’s basically it.

Then we talked dessert party: UK Lochside, Epcot. We’re doing black linens and I asked about the cylinders with the colored gel and the lighted cubes in them. No flowers.

And that was it for our meeting with Elizabeth.
After another short break, it was CAKE TASTING TIME. YAY!

Now for one of my FAVORITE parts of the day….the cake tasting!
Vita refilled our water glasses and brought in this yummy looking tray:

She told us that we could mix and match and have different flavors on each tier if we wanted.
The cake flavors we tried were: yellow, almond, chocolate, marble, red velvet and carrot.

There was a slice of white cake with the Bailey’s mousse filling and buttercream icing…she said that was their most popular combination and so we could see what it would look like when they served it to our guests. Note: we really didn’t like this AT ALL. The cake was dry and neither one of us are Bailey’s fans…and the flavor was strong…

The filling flavors we tried with white chocolate, dark chocolate, butter cream, raspberry mousse, Bavarian cream mousse, cream cheese, peanut butter/chocolate mousse, milk chocolate and amaretto mousse.
The clear winning combination for us was the almond cake with the amaretto mousse filling. It was AMAZING. We both loved it. Frank is pretty picky, but I thought he would like a lot more of the combinations than he did. He loved the amaretto mousse but agreed that it was best with the almond cake. He didn't really like the chocolate cake or the marble cake (they were both dry, I agreed). The yellow cake was kind of boring and didn't do much for either of us. I liked both the red velvet and the carrot cake a lot, especially with the cream cheese filling. I liked the Bavarian cream with the red velvet and the almond cake, but Frank didn't really care for it. I liked the milk chocolate with the almond cake but Frank didn't think it was special enough. I liked the peanut butter/chocolate mousse filling with the almond cake, but Frank doesn't like peanut butter so I had a feeling that one would be vetoed. Neither of us liked the dark chocolate much. I liked the white chocolate mousse, Frank didn't like it as much. I liked the raspberry mousse, but Frank didn't like that one at all.

Ultimately, we decided to go with our favorite, the almond cake and amaretto mousse for our wedding cake. We will have two tiers for our cake, and we are serving both tiers…but we decided to just stick with one flavor combo since we both liked it so much.

For the welcome party cake, I think Frank would have been happy to do the same thing, but I wanted the wedding cake to be special so I convinced him we needed to do something different for the welcome party cake. Frank didn't think the carrot cake was special enough, so we went with red velvet cake and cream cheese frosting for that one. I think it will work with the Haunted Mansion idea…
So then the cake tasting was over and it was time to get back to the planning session.

I’m going to interject with what the wedding cake will look like. I’m not sure at what point we discussed this, but I have no notes on it, so I’m thinking it must have been when we were eating cake? Anyways, I was torn about the cake. There were basically three pictures that I kept looking at when I thought about our cake. These three:

I love the look of the mad hatter cakes, but Frank is pretty traditional and I knew he wouldn't go for a bright/colorful cake. Which I think is what the 2nd two designs appealed to me…they have a more traditional look, but they’re still mad-hattery…the third one was too frou-frou for me, but I liked the mickey ears at the top…The first one with the sparkle and the castle is gorgeous…but it’s almost TOO formal and elegant for us. Plus I had a feeling it would be pricey with the castle and the bling. But I LOVE sparkle and the middle cake, which is probably my favorite, didn’t have any sparkle or any Disney going on… Frank actually had a lot of input here, he liked the more fun designs than the one with the castle and the sparkle, but he didn't like the more colorful versions of the mad hatter (as I’d suspected—he didn't think they were “wedding” enough)…but he right away said the middle cake didn't enough sparkle for me. I loved the idea of the castle cake topper but it really wouldn't work with a topsy turvy style, the castle would look like it would fall off…it was Frank’s idea to include the mickey ear hats, and really…I think it’s the right decision…Subtle, but still a nod to our favorite mice!
So what we decided to do was emulate the middle design—we’re only doing two tiers, so we are going to do something like the top tier and the bottom tier. Instead of the round balls at the base of each tier, they will do a single strand of crystals. I like the topper with the crystals and the silver swirls, but instead of the flowers, it will be the mickey ear hats from cake three. What do you think? I think it will turn out really nice. At least I hope so! So that was it for the cake design.

Before Elizabeth came in, we’d been talking about the ceremony music. Vita told me we’d need to get that nailed down at least 30 days before the ceremony.

We discussed the streamer canons…I think the way we left it was that Vita will put it in the BEO but we would most likely cut it due to budget. (At the very beginning, she encouraged us to include everything we might possibly want…she said it’s much easier to cut than to add back in…and she said that if we decided to add stuff in later, at least if it had been in there to begin with and we’d cut it, we’d know what the costs were on it when we were deciding what to add back.)

Vita explained that after the ceremony, she’d take us out to picture point so they could line the guests up out front. I don’t love the arch thing at picture point. I think it’s too bushy. Am I the only one that feels that way? I love the castle and the water…but not the big green bushy archway. Hopefully David and Vicki can get some shots of us out there with the castle in the background but without the big green bushy thing. <wink>

Here’s the one part of the session (other than cake tasting) that I’d expected Frank to get excited about: I wanted to get a vintage car for us for after the ceremony. I wasn't wrong, he was very excited and we spent a LOT of time looking at pictures of cars. I went into it knowing that whatever car he wanted, I wanted him to have. It’s kind of his “one thing”, know what I mean?? So I really didn't care if I liked the car or not, as long as he was happy. I WAS surprised at which one he preferred though…My personal favorite is the 48 silver Cadillac convertible. I think it’s classy and elegant and gorgeous. However, Frank’s first car was a 54 chevy in burnt orange and he LOVED that car…so I was expecting him to choose one of the chevy’s or one of the other more “colorful” options…and he gushed about all of them, but he kept coming back to the Cadillac as being “right” for our event. He didn't 100% commit, he wanted me to see if there were more cars that Vita didn't have pictures of, but that was the front runner. Again, budget may be an issue, we’ll have to see. His 2nd choice was a 56 chevy and his 3rd choice was a 58 pontiac. Here’s the Cadillac that I’m secretly hoping we choose:

Vita explained that after the “staged exit” with the toss petals or bubbles or ribbon wands or whatever, most of our guests will go to the pre-reception at Martha’s Vineyard via more one way vans and we’d go back into the pavilion with our wedding party and take more pictures. Then the wedding party would go to the pre-reception in the limo while Frank and I take more pictures. Then we’ll head over in the Cadillac or whatever car we end up with (or the limo would come back and get us). One area of concern: since we’re having a pretty small wedding, almost everyone is family and I know my mom wants to take family pictures in the pavilion. Is that going to be ok do you think? I’m worried that it will be a problem if the entire wedding basically stays for 15 – 20 minutes for pictures.

We then discussed pre-reception. The harpist, Christine MacPhail, will play during the pre-reception. We’re having a caricature artist at our reception, I’m hoping he/she can start during the pre-reception, also. She said once we arrive at the Beach Club, they’ll take us in to see Ariel’s and then we’ll open the reception to our guests. We’re not having a DJ, so she says we’ll have to have someone act as MC---she made it very clear that it was NOT going to be her. In a nice way, but you could tell that she had been maybe put in a difficult position at some point when there wasn’t a DJ.

I haven’t figured out my plan for the announcements/MC thing yet. I have no idea.

She then gave me a run down of the schedule: Toasts, blessing. Then someone takes us around the buffet and fills plates for us, we eat while they take the rest of the wedding to the buffet. So hopefully we’ll get eat some nummy food while they’re all standing in line :goodvibes. Note: we didn’t discuss menu at this point since we would be talking about the menu at the food tasting later that afternoon. Then we can go table to table while they are eating. She said the cake cutting would be around 1:30. I forget when our dance is supposed to be… I know she told me, but I don’t remember. We’re not having a DJ, but I am planning on building a few basic “background” playlists on the Ipod, probably mostly Disney music/maybe some Sinatra/Dean Martin/Michael Buble mixed in. But we’ll dance to something, no idea what. Will that be weird? Won’t really have any dancing at our reception, but I want to do our first dance together.

The reception will officially end at 3pm; although I expect it to wind down before then. I worry about people being bored, but really by the time they’re done eating, they’ll get cake, and then when they’re done with cake, there’s not that much time left. Hopefully they won’t be bored! My mom and step dad, brother and his girlfriend and their kids are all staying at the Beach club, so we don’t have to worry about transportation for them after the reception. We’ll have vans for the people staying at Pop Century and Port Orleans. We’re planning on taking our rental over to the beach club at some point on Saturday so it will be there. That way after the reception, we can just hop in the car and head back to Bay Lake Tower to relax for a few hours. Hopefully with some leftover cake :rotfl2:.

The dessert party will start at 8 pm at UK Lochside in Epcot. She said that we’ll have a guide at 7:45 at the International Gateway for our guests that want to enter that way (our Beach Club/Swan/Dolphin people and probably me and Frank). Sounds like we’ll do one way vans again for everyone else and bring them to the front gate where another guide will escort them in. She said we don’t have room there to do seating for everyone, so they’ll do a few high cocktail tables, a couple low cocktail tables with chairs and there are some benches. We went with black linens again, like we did for the welcome party. We did discuss the dessert party menu. I’d decided to go with the most economical menu and potentially add some things. Right now, here’s the menu: “Child” Dessert Buffet: Boston Cream Cupcakes, Banana Cream Pie Parfaits, Marshmallow Squares with Chocolate Chips, Strawberry Shortcake Trifle. Fruit punch, coffee, decaf coffee, and a selection of Teas. I plan to request pitchers of ice water, also. We added “Ice Cream Novelties” billed on consumption…basically Mickey bars and Mickey ice cream sandwiches as those are always a huge highlight of our Disney trips. It will be interesting to see how it prices out. Do you think that’s enough food? My mom is worried people won’t eat dinner, and thinks we should add something with more substance for people that are hungry. But I’m worried about how much $$ that would add. Maybe I’ll add a cheese and fruit tray or something, once I see how we’re doing on budget.

I confirmed that Vita knew that we’d planned a Soarin’ ride mix in for our guests after Illuminations. She said our guides would lead us over and all our guests and Frank would ride. I can’t ride because of my dress, I’m hoping they’ll let me stand in the room and watch the movie but who knows. We then discussed transportation, and decided that we did not need to provide transportation at the end of the night to take everyone back to their hotels. I may change my mind on that, but after Soarin, they’ll be led back to either the front gate, where they could get a bus back to their resort or to the International Gateway where they will catch a boat or walk back to their resort. We’ll have probably driven and either parked at Beach Club or Epcot, not sure. Or heck, maybe we’ll just take the monorail over. Actually, I think Vita said we have to be driven backstage because of my dress, so I think we have to do a town car or something for us for the dessert party.

And that was basically it for the planning session. Vita instructed us to be at the Yacht Club Convention Center at 2:20pm for our food tasting, and we left Franck’s. Frank and I headed out to the dock behind the wedding pavilion to take pictures of the Polynesian construction…it was then that we discovered the problem with the camera. {sigh}. Here are a few IPhone pics from after the planning session:

Frank was very sweet and totally indulged my “next time we’re standing in this place, we’ll be getting married” mushiness!!

Love reading about your PS and seeing everything coming together Brooke!! I think PS trip reports are the best part of a PJ (until the wedding of course!!)

Hi, I have just come across your PJ and I am so excited for you. Im really looking forward to reading the rest of your PJ and seeing how your big day goes.

PS - Your STD and wedding invites are just so adorable. So sparkly and so disney. :)

Oh, it looks like you had so much fun! You look so happy in your pictures! I love the mad hatter cakes too. Martha's Vineyard looks very nice! I agree that that Cadillac really looks perfect for your event.

Hello everyone! I’m glad that some of you are hanging in there with my “Brooke talks WAY too much” thing…I write like I talk, and sometimes (especially when it comes to this wedding planning trip), I just can’t seem to shut up. Fortunately, I have this wonderful outlet, or I suspect my friends, family and Frank would have taped my mouth shut by now!!

129 days from today (Thursday July 10th), we leave for our wedding trip!! And 126 days from today, we’ll be getting married!! Oh my goodness!!! So excited…but I have got to get back on track with taking some weight off or I am not going to do that gorgeous dress any justice… Ok, back on topic:
Turns out that our big camera DID take some pictures when it was freaking out on planning session morning…They’re not as good as the pictures we usually get with that camera, but at least we got some. So before I move on, here are a few of the pictures we DID get in Franck’s that I thought were lost forever…

And here are a few of the Poly construction:

And has anyone seen these bricks on the sidewalk next to Franck’s? They are so cute. Too bad they don’t do them anymore…Frank was totally hinting that he would get one for us…but alas, they stopped the program many many years ago. {sigh}

So after the picture taking and mushiness at the Wedding Pavilion, we headed back to the car…oh I forgot to mention this…when we drove up to the Wedding Pavilion parking lot, the gate was down. We had to push the button to call someone to open the gate, and it took quite awhile for someone to answer and then they asked a bunch of questions before they finally let us in. It was a little disconcerting. We told them we were there for a wedding planning session at Franck’s but that wasn't enough information…I guess it’s good they have security but it made me nervous for some reason. We have a few guests that may elect to drive to the wedding…I need to ask Vita if the gate is left open for wedding guests that day, or if everyone will be interrogated…

Ok, so we went back to the car and we had a couple of hours to kill. Normally, this would be our cue to go find food, but in this case, we knew we couldn't eat or we wouldn't have any appetite for the planning session. I still really wanted to see Ariel’s and Martha’s Vineyard, since we had chosen those venues basically from pictures…so we headed over the Yacht and Beach Club to get the lay of the land. It looks like they are putting in a new parking lot by the Yacht Club Convention Center, it was brand new and totally empty, so we parked there, since that’s where we were supposed to be at 2:30…we figured we’d just wander from there. We stayed in the car for about 15 minutes while I futzed with the camera trying to figure out what was wrong with it…I googled and tried to find solutions or people with similar issues…unfortunately, whatever is wrong is above my skill level, so we pretty much wrote the camera off for the trip and headed through the Yacht Club lobby and out on to the boardwalk side of the Yacht and Beach Club.

It was such a gorgeous day, and I love the view of the Boardwalk Inn and Sea Breeze Pointe from the Yacht/Beach Club side of the water.
We walked down the dock towards the Beach Club. My mom and step dad, and my brother Chris and his family have rented a two bedroom villa at the Beach Club for the wedding trip…no one we know has ever stayed there so I was anxious to get a good look at the Beach Club and the Stormalong Bay area I’d heard so much about!

I’d never realized that this abandoned ship looking thing actually houses a water slide…it looked and sounded like everyone was loving it!

Here’s the Beach Club lobby. There were no signs indicating where Ariel’s was, which I guess makes sense since it’s only used for weddings and corporate events but it made me wonder how our guests will find it…I guess I’ll need to ask Vita about that. We asked at the front desk and they directed us to walk back behind Cape May…and basically, it feels almost like you are going to Cape May…but you basically walk all the way around it. And back behind it, at the end of a long hallway, are Martha’s Vineyard and Ariel’s.

Martha’s Vineyard isn't real interesting looking, but it will work for the pre-reception. It felt kind of dark, but it was closed and the lights weren't on. Presumably, it will be brighter when the lights are on. The guests won’t be in there for that long, anyways. About an hour—pre-reception. I have asked that the harpist play at the pre-reception and that the caricature artist start working during the pre-reception. Hopefully that will keep everyone entertained until we get there.

The gates to Ariel’s were closed (and locked) so at first we took pictures through the gate, but then Frank realized the “lock” was just a metal bar/latch thing at the top so he unlocked it (shh, don’t tell anyone <wink>) so we went inside to take a few quick pictures and get a better look. I’m so happy that we did! I’d been second guessing Ariel’s as a venue choice…I’d never been inside it and had originally waffled between Ariel’s and the Living Seas. I ultimately chose Ariel’s primarily because I thought it would save a bit on transportation costs, and I thought I would have more options for using outside floral for décor (turns out I was wrong on that point)…Plus, in pictures it looked pretty and I thought probably wouldn't need much décor. And I worried that the Living Seas would be too dark for me…I’d originally wanted Narcoosee’s because I wanted that indoor/outdoor space…and while Ariel’s doesn’t really have an outdoor space, it does have lots of windows so I feel like it lets a lot of light in…

It’s much larger than I’d realized. There’s a whole other side, lower level that I’d never realized was there from the pictures I’d seen. Not that we’ll need it, our group is pretty small, but I was so surprised to see it there!

It was partially set up for some corporate cocktail party they were having that evening, so some of the setup looks odd, they have these big wooden boat things that I suspect will be bars later… but even so, I felt so much better about choosing Ariel’s as our venue once I was able to see it and walk around in it. I’m trying not to spend much on décor, and after seeing it, I felt better about that decision as well. Although, it confirmed that I have to do something about the chairs…either Chivari or chair covers, but I have to do something!

Here’s Frank with the gate and the “hidden” lock:

And me:

After we’d explored Martha’s Vineyard and Ariel’s, it was time to head back over to the Yacht Club Convention Center for our Food Tasting!!!!!
Happy Dance!

We walked back out to the water side of the Beach Club and meandered back through the Yacht Club and down to the Yacht Club Convention Center…I had to take pictures to memorialize the moment:

I’m pretty sure Frank thought I was being ridiculous. But that’s ok, he’s used to me by now! It was only 2:10 so we had some time to kill. There was some kind of sports thing going on that had tables set up in the lobby area, so we just sort of wandered around…

And then I got ridiculously overexcited because I saw this:

Poor Frank! I made him stand there while the sign cycled through a few times so I could take pictures. I swear I was 15 years old for a few minutes there…Oh well. A really nice cast member came up to see if we needed help, and we ended up talking with her for a little while. She’d been married for 35 years, and had done a Disney Alaskan cruise for her 35th anniversary, and she told us about it…We've been kicking around maybe doing a cruise a few months after the wedding for a honeymoon if we can scrape up the money…and take more time off work…highly unlikely, but it’s nice to dream…Frank definitely got excited about the Alaskan cruise idea. I want to do one of those someday, but I’m WAY more interested in a WARM SUNNY cruise itinerary, hopefully that includes Castaway Cay…

After our chat, we still had a few minutes to wait, so she escorted us to a comfy couch that was roped off and encouraged us to sit and relax. She also offered to take our picture, which was really sweet of her. I have my eyes closed in the picture but otherwise, I like the pic.

Finally it was time, and Vita arrived. We were both really hungry by this time, and very excited to get to our food tasting FINALLY. We walked the 3 miles to our room…Cape Cod D…I’m exaggerating of course, but only slightly. That convention center is much bigger than it looks, and our room was nearly all the way to the end. There are a ton of rooms in that place…I think they could house multiple small events or one VERY large convention pretty easily.
The room itself was not too exciting, gave me sort of a patriotic impression. Large round table in the center for us, a couple of windows, some big paintings. This is the centerpiece that was on the table.

I was kind of underwhelmed to be honest. It was cute, but I guess I expect something to inspire us for our event, or nothing. It felt kind of thrown together as an afterthought and looked like something from a kid’s birthday party. But I guess it was good they did something.

This is our Chef, Chef Oscar, sitting with Vita. I liked him a lot. He had a very friendly but professional persona, and he asked a ton of questions and took lots of notes.

The first thing was to select our napkin fold. Fortunately, during our planning session earlier in the day, we’d elected to stay with the standard white linens…we’re adding a pop of color with table runners, but we kept the napkins simple…both Vita and Elizabeth had pointed out that the napkins end up in laps pretty quickly, and they knew we were budget conscious… I mention this, because the Chef asked us about the napkins before we could select our napkin fold…I guess a lot of the fancier napkins can’t make the various shapes that they have as options. At any rate, we were fine with any of them since we were using the plain white napkins. This is the one we chose:

Our reception is a brunch, and we had decided to go with a modified Tinkerbell’s Brunch Buffet. Here’s the standard description for that buffet ($75/person):

Cocktail Hour:
• Fresh fruit display with honey yogurt dip
• Smoked salmon served with red onion, eggs, capers, cream cheese, caviar, dill, and bagel crisps
• Macerated berry shot
Brunch Buffet:
• Oven roasted Yukon gold potatoes with braised fennel and parmesan cheese
• Maple glazed pork sausage links
• Grilled chicken with wild mushroom ragout and pinot reduction
• Penne pasta with cognac cream sauce, artichoke and green peas
• Mickey waffle bar with seasonal berries, warm fruit compote, warm maple syrup and whipped cream
• Egg Cookery station, Made to order omelettes
• Wild berry and grand marnier cream cheese crepes served with vanilla bean sauce and mandarin oranges
• Cinnamon rolls, Danish, croissants and hard rolls with whipped butter, jams and preserves
• Assorted juices, coffee, decaffeinated coffee, iced tea, and a selection of hot teas

Right off the bat, I’d decided to eliminate the smoked salmon and the macerated berry shot from the pre reception. I knew we were good on the mickey waffle bar and the egg cookery station and the rolls etc. It was more on the lunch type items we weren't sure what we wanted. Here were the items we’d decided we wanted to taste:

• Parmesan crusted chicken marsala (I’d heard good things about this, and Frank loves chicken marsala)
• Grilled chicken with citrus glaze
• Penne pasta with cognac cream sauce, artichoke and green peas
• Le Cellier Cheddar Cheese soup with pretzel bread
• Maple ginger lacquered roasted and pressed pork loin with fig compote
• Yukon gold potatoes topped with aged cheddar, chive sour cream (side) and crisp prosciutto
• Wild berry and grand marnier cream cheese crepes served with vanilla bean sauce and mandarin oranges
• Chicken empanadas (note: I was actually wanting to try these as an option for our welcome party)

Raoul was our server, he was very sweet. First up, we discussed the pre-reception. I explained that I wanted to eliminate the macerated berry shot and the smoked salmon, and that I was thinking maybe a cheese tray. Chef Oscar asked a lot of questions about what kind of cheeses I liked and then gave Vita some direction as to what cheeses we should do. She took copious notes. It actually was kind of a lengthy conversation and I could tell Frank was chomping at the bit to EAT already, haha.

The first thing Raoul brought out was our Chicken empanadas. Vita, Frank and I each got a little plate with 2 chicken empanadas and a little bowl of chimichurri sauce. These were very good. We dived right in and forgot that we wanted to take pictures until AFTER we’d scarfed them down, though. Chef explained that the empanadas are made by some company outside Disney and brought in, then each restaurant/resort does their own sauces. So even though we’ll have these at the Contemporary for our welcome party, and they’ll be made by a different team, they should probably taste the same…but the sauce might be a little different.
Next up, they brought out these little plates with small portions of each of three potential entrees:

The grilled chicken with citrus glaze, the penne pasta and the parmesan crusted chicken marsala. The grilled chicken with citrus glaze was very good, nice and moist, but it didn't wow either of us. We both agreed the penne pasta was kind of blah. Not very flavorful, and felt kind of heavy. We ruled it out pretty quickly. Chef Oscar was quick to offer several options as alternatives, but nothing that really sounded tempting. (Well, the lobster mac and cheese DID sound tempting to me, but Frank HATES mac and cheese and I suspected it would be pricey with the lobster…). The Parmesan crusted chicken Marsala was a show stopper. It was really good. I was actually disappointed the portion was so small, I would have liked a lot more of it. The chicken was moist and tender and the outside was super crunchy…the sauce was flavorful and we both really liked it. They will have the sauce on the side so the chicken will stay crunchy.

NOTE: For years, I've been reading to go hungry to the food tasting because they will give you lots of food and you will come out stuffed…that was NOT our experience. Perhaps things have changed, or perhaps they do it differently at the Yacht/Beach Club than at the Grand Floridian, but we truly got small “tastes” of each thing and we were both hungry about an hour later…

You can see Raoul, our server in the background. Chef Oscar said that they try to have the same people work the tasting that will work the event, so Raoul will be our head server for the reception.

Next up was a small plate with the Yukon gold mashed potatoes with the cheddar cheese and crisp prosciutto and the maple ginger roasted pork with fruit compote. I apologize—we forgot to take a picture until we’d both eaten some of this selection.

The potatoes were a big success. The pork was good, but a little bland. Very tender though. We both liked it, and might order it for a meal at a restaurant, but both agreed that it didn't seem special enough for our big day.

We still wanted one more protein item, so we discussed the turkey carving station. We probably won’t need it, I think we’ll have enough food without it, but I asked them to price our menu with the carving station in.

Next up was the Le Cellier cheddar cheese soup with pretzel bread. This was a tiny portion, but VERY good. Frank didn't remember that he’d requested this—in fact, he doesn't remember ever even eating it before. Sheesh. BUT he loved it at the tasting so we plan to include it.

I’d put the crepes on the tasting menu so we could try them, but I was pretty confident going into the tasting that we would cut them. We’re having wedding cake, I thought the crepes would be overkill. Look how pretty, though:

Frank didn't like the crepes at all. I thought they were good, but very sweet, and the tasting confirmed my feeling that we didn't need them.
That was the end of the food, so we reviewed our planned menu:
Pre Reception
• Fruit with honey yogurt dip
• Cheese display—a mixture of domestic and international cheeses; we specifically discussed Brie, gouda, cheddar
Reception
• Egg Cookery Station
• Sausage
• Mickey Waffles
• Le Cellier cheddar cheese soup with pretzel bread
• Parmesan crusted chicken marsala
• Turkey carving station
• Yukon gold mashed potatoes with aged cheddar and crisp prosciutto
• Cinnamon rolls, rolls, croissants and quesitos (Chef Oscar’s suggestion…some kind of cheesy pastry thing that sounded very good)

Chef Oscar brought out another chef, I think the person that actually had prepared all our food for that day…I feel bad but I didn't write down his name or remember it. Sorry Chef whomever. Also, he pointed out Raoul’s white jacket and asked us if we wanted the white jacket, the more formal black tux jacket or the black and gold vest. I didn't want the vest and was getting ready to say yes to the white jackets when GROOMBOY piped up with “BLACK”…very firmly. He thinks the black will be more elegant and formal and that’s what he wants. Who knew?

And then it was over. Chef said goodbye and shook our hands, Raoul brought us the sign with our names on it that had hung outside the door and Vita walked us out (the long trek). One final note…and this is silly. But I've read so many planning session/food tasting reports and it seems that usually the Chef gives the couple a small gift at the end of the session. And honestly I didn't think about it or expect it or anything. But afterwards when I started writing up my notes, I wondered about it. Did they stop doing that? Do they only do it for larger weddings? Did the Chef not like us? I don’t know. Like I said, it’s a silly little thing and had absolutely no bearing on our absolutely wonderful day---I didn't even think about it until long after we’d gotten home…but in retrospect, I do wonder why.

Overall, we really enjoyed our day, and we were done by about 3:30pm. We felt like we’d accomplished so much…they aren't kidding when they say that you basically plan your entire wedding in one day. Of course it helped that I’d been doing research and reading Carrie’s Passporter book and reading planning journals for years…But really, boom boom boom…the whole event, from soup to nuts…planned in one day. Now it’s just the waiting game to see how the budget comes in and how much we have to cut…
I plan to document the rest of the trip in this recap so I have the record…but that’s then end of the wedding planning related part.

Thanks for reading along!

I can't remember - are you doing a buffet or plated? That (and the fact that it's Yacht Club) is the only reason I could think your menu tasting would be different. I know ours at the Boardwalk were set up like a buffet because they said they wanted us to have the food the same way we would on the wedding day (and that meant we all could have seconds!) We got a tiny whisk and cookie cutter after our tasting too - but this was all at the Boardwalk.

I love how Frank broke into Ariel's! Such a daredevil :rotfl:

You guys and your brunches are making me jealous. I absolutely love brunch but I cannot, cannot get up at 4am the morning of my wedding to get ready. The pics of Martha's and Ariel's look great! Can't help noticing the coloring is similar to that of the WP. Good choices!

We just started "officially" planning and our plans are very similar to yours. I'm excited to follow along!!

Just finished reading through your PJ and all the details in your wedding look so beautiful! I've never heard of the Unity Glass before. That is a really beautiful idea and sounds like you end up with a wonderful, meaningful display piece. I showed my partner and she is very intrigued too. Thank you for sharing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter