Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique for Boys?

pixie08

DIS Veteran
Has anyone had a younger son (ours will be almost 4) who has done this and enjoyed it? I see there is the basic package and then one where you become a prince. There is also a tee for sale but I can't get any info on pricing. Trying to decide what package to do or if he will like it. I am thinking the cheaper package just to have the experience before CRT but he enjoys dressing up so not sure. Any feedback would be appreciated!TIA!

I scheduled my son (4 at the time) the first time I took my daughter (3) for her bbb appt. He was not interested at all. the girls there were extremely accommodating in the fact that he was not interested. I talked to one of the fairy godmothers and had her bring us the sword and shield from the package and just paid for them (can also be bought in castle couture). He liked the "toys" but was not interested in getting his hair done or the shirt. I dont recall what the price was but thought I would share our experience.

My son did it when he was 3 or 4, with his twin sister. He loved it, he's fancy and loved the hair glitter and the sword set. IT was around $20 and worth it we thought. He did the "Olaf" package back when they had the Frozen salon at Hollywood studios and loved that too, same concept but came with a T-shirt instead. I am sure it just depends on the kid.

We also did it with boy\girl twins at about age 4, I think. The "real" costumed fairy godmother came & made a big deal about a prince being there. And he had worn his prince outfit, which he was so very proud of. He loved it & all the special attention he got!!

Does anyone know how much the knight tee shirt with the cape is? I saw some boys wearing it but didn't see it as part of the package. A full prince costume will be too warm for August!

Bumping to see if anyone knows the price on the knight tee with cape and the sizes it comes in. The Style reservation line i booked with was a bit unhelpful...

Following. My 9 year old girl is not into princesses. She says she wants to be a Knight at BBB . I hope they make the shirt in her size ! I only hear about younger boys doing it . Does anyone know what size the Knight shirts go up to ?

Following. My 9 year old girl is not into princesses. She says she wants to be a Knight at BBB . I hope they make the shirt in her size ! I only hear about younger boys doing it . Does anyone know what size the Knight shirts go up to ?

My grandson is doing BBB and I bought him a knight t-shirt but I can't find where I got it - online somewhere LOL! There are many knight costumes on Amazon, all being modeled by boys but certainly no reason a girl couldn't wear them! If you definitely want to buy at BBB I would call and see what sizes they have but there is no guarantee they'll have what you want on the day you go. We decided to take the clothes ourselves so the kids have what they want in the correct sizes.

Don't forget the option of the Pirates League if that might be more his style.

We decided to do this for his Fourth birthday as he mat not like the whole castle thing in a few months lol! We will do the Knight package in August followed by lunch at CRT for my birthday lol...

This past January we booked the Knight Package for my son (3) because we didn't want him to feel left out when his Big Sis had her appointment. We paid a little extra for the cape, shirt and sword. The ladies were so accommodating and they did a fantastic job! He thought the sword was pretty cool and the picture was ADORABLE! I would highly recommend purchasing the memory maker if you haven't already because they took some great pictures during the makeovers and afterward. I don't think I would pay for him to do it again, (Pirate League for him next time) but a great one time experience! (Had to share a pic!)[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]
full

This past January we booked the Knight Package for my son (3) because we didn't want him to feel left out when his Big Sis had her appointment. We paid a little extra for the cape, shirt and sword. The ladies were so accommodating and they did a fantastic job! He thought the sword was pretty cool and the picture was ADORABLE! I would highly recommend purchasing the memory maker if you haven't already because they took some great pictures during the makeovers and afterward. I don't think I would pay for him to do it again, (Pirate League for him next time) but a great one time experience! (Had to share a pic!)[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]
full

And here is both of my kiddos :)
full

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter