Bibbidi Bobbidi boutique reservations ?!!!?

DisneyMomof4_86

Mouseketeer
What time do these reservations drop ? Logged in at 5:30 EST time ( 3:30 am MST time 😩😩) and to no avail nothing available . I have seen an article that no later than 1pm EST, but a cast me never told me yesterday on the phone to be on the computer / computer and ready to book around 5:40 am ??

Anyone with experience booking ? I can imagine this is booked very fast due to their only being one location open

You have to book them out far. I wanted mine on 60+4 could not get them. Ended up booking for us on 60+6 and 60+7. The next morning everything on our 60+6 day was sold out. So basically you have to be past 60+5….

Mine isn’t letting me go past the date it is ( for instance today wouldn’t go past today )

When I called yesterday the cast member said that it’s not the 60 +10 day rule it’s just 60 days from that date .

Anyway , really annoyed that I couldn’t get it 😩

Mine isn’t letting me go past the date it is ( for instance today wouldn’t go past today )

When I called yesterday the cast member said that it’s not the 60 +10 day rule it’s just 60 days from that date .

Anyway , really annoyed that I couldn’t get it 😩
It sounds like the device you’re using isn’t seeing your reservation. I would try another device. Also, begin looking at 12AM EST as they may drop then.

I would recommend using today to find a device that is seeing your reservation to be prepared for tomorrow’s drop.

It sounds like the device you’re using isn’t seeing your reservation. I would try another device. Also, begin looking at 12AM EST as they may drop then.

I would recommend using today to find a device that is seeing your reservation to be prepared for tomorrow’s drop.
I was using my MacBook and my phone , I’m pretty seasoned with getting certain reservations , we go multiple times a year , but this is the first time ever trying for this !! We finally had a girl and she’s finally old enough to go . The only thing is I didn’t check at 12 am , which I will tonight!!

I was using my MacBook and my phone , I’m pretty seasoned with getting certain reservations , we go multiple times a year , but this is the first time ever trying for this !! We finally had a girl and she’s finally old enough to go . The only thing is I didn’t check at 12 am , which I will tonight!!
Yes but if you were only seeing 60 days and not 60+ your reservation than your device wasn’t logging in properly.

On my ADR days I’ve learned to have phone, iPad and computer all accessible as often only 1 gives me the 60+ option.

Wait, so this something we book online now? Last time I booked (several years back) you had to call. I will be booking again for an upcoming trip, so this is good to know!

I managed to get a reservation from one of the ADR monitoring sites - not sure if people know they not only watch for restaurant reservations, but you can also set alerts for BBB too! Good luck!!

The reservations drop at midnight so I logged in right at that time and thankfully our day at MK was 6 days after our arrival so I was able to get any time I wanted.

I do find it odd that different reservations drop at different times. It is very confusing.

Wait, so this something we book online now? Last time I booked (several years back) you had to call. I will be booking again for an upcoming trip, so this is good to know!
This was my first time ever trying , I called and tried online . I was not successful 😩

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter