• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique

I logged on to ask this very question! I'm getting all of the answers without waiting - it's awesome!

I hope that those signature dresses are available! I'd be one to get one of its part of the package. We are getting the most expensive one (forgot the name). I want my daughter to choose her dress. I think that it will be more magical that way. She loves picking out her own clothes as it is, lol!

I am taking a back up new Disney Store dress just in case! I do hope to find one there, though! I can always use the one I'm taking for Halloween or another Disney trip if it fits

The website Chasing Fireflies also has some amazing Disney princess dresses, they're pricier, around $150, but in my opinion, are much nicer than the ones at the park, and not as itchy. The Live Action Belle dress is drop dead gorgeous.
iipsrv.fcgi

It was worth seeing that big! Ha! It’s GORGEOUS!
Now you have me rethinking our BBB appt again! lol. (We were doing Elsa, bringing our dress, cape & crown, now I’m not so sure! lol)

RIGHT!?!? My daughter wants to do the makeover but she is too shy to wear the dresses, I have tried to get her to love this dress but she just doesn't... :rolleyes2

The website Chasing Fireflies also has some amazing Disney princess dresses, they're pricier, around $150, but in my opinion, are much nicer than the ones at the park, and not as itchy. The Live Action Belle dress is drop dead gorgeous.
iipsrv.fcgi
I just got this exact dress for our trip in June from spirit Halloween for around $90!!!! It's beautiful in person. I can't wait to give it to her!!!! https://www.spirithalloween.com/pro...the-beast-movie/150393.uts#productDetailTabs3

I can't see a difference in the 2.❤❤❤

Wondering if anyone has done the signature BBB package yet? I’d like to see if an upgraded tiara is used with this package.

We purchased the signature Belle dress from the Disney Store and it is absolutely stunning. Jumped on it when the 25% discount came out last month.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter