Biergarten Pork Roast

irene6118

Mouseketeer
We haven't eaten there in years but they used to have the best pork roast on their buffet. Can anybody who has eaten there recently confirm if they still have it? Thanks.

It is actually called Fresh Ham.
Ask for a piece of the skin.... I will warn it is very hard but also very good.
I have no idea if they have it now but I know in the past it was supposed to be only Dinner hours but they had it lunch hours some times as well.
If that is the one item you want I would stop by or call them direct day of as they do vary the menu. I can recall times they had it and times they didn't when we went every year.

I also haven't eaten there in years, do they still have the meatballs? It was the best part of my meal.

I also haven't eaten there in years, do they still have the meatballs? It was the best part of my meal.
We were there last October… Yes, they still have meatballs… Delicious!!! I had forgotten about the pork roast. I really wasn’t looking for it, but I didn’t see it either… Sorry. The most important thing on that bar is the apple strudel with warm vanilla sauce.😊

We were there a couple days ago.....yes, meatballs. Didn't see the pork. They had pot roast. I didn't get any, DH did.
Disappointed in the schnitzel. Thin and dry. I couldn't even chew it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter