Big Brother 13 ~ SPOILERS WELCOME!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:thumbsup2

I rarely post but I love reading the threads and keeping up with what's going on in the BB house. With only one week left of the show, can't we just block certain poster(s) so the rest of us can chat (or lurk) about BB?

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

I lurk too!! please!!!!!- i love this thread and come several times a day to read.

I also come to this thread several times a day and thank everyone so much for all the info you guys share with us. :flower3:

I am so sad that Jordan was evicted, I wanted her to win. I am hoping either Rachel or Adam wins. I thought I would never be rooting for Rachel but I do not Porsche to win.

I think it will come down bewteen Jeff Jordan or Rachel

Would they give it to Rachel if she wins?

We'll never know but it's never happened in bb

It has once in survivor ... I think

OK PEOPLE, you can now start up your kiss *** club for Jordan!! :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
~ A DISNEY TRAVEL PLANNER!!!! AND A CAST MEMBER!!
"L"

I'm just gonna throw this out there for the MODS....

Instead of locking this thread down, can we please just delete the inappropriate posts? That way, the rest of us can enjoy going back and forth about BB. I know a few rotten apples can spoil the whole bunch, but this hardly seems fair.

:thumbsup2

I rarely post but I love reading the threads and keeping up with what's going on in the BB house. With only one week left of the show, can't we just block certain poster(s) so the rest of us can chat (or lurk) about BB?

Looks like she's been limited already.

You can ignore anyone thru your User CP but you will still see their posts in quotes. Your best bet is to realize that everyone is entitled to their own opinion and no one can offend you without your permission.

I, too, peek in regularly to get my BB info and thank those who inform me. I may not agree with some of you but to insult people is inappropriate and low.

Glad to see it's down to the wire. I might just go back to WATCHING! :happytv:

Just stepping in to say I agree, I am ok with Adam or Rachel - I really want rachel to win....she deserves it, period. Adam has floated and lost the entire game until the very end. Anyone think if he makes it to final two he will lie and say he threw comps? that was his game plan? Not true, we all know it so do the HG's.

As long as porsche doesn't win I am good. Praying its not Adam and Porsche in the final 2~~~

I would love to see Rachel and Adam in the final two with Rachel taking the big prize.

I also voted for Rachel as America's Favorite.... but I might toss a few votes to Adam coz he was so darn cute about the "Bacon- Scented-Heavy Metal Teddy Bear"

:hug:

Im so torn about Rachel. She can really be an insecure but sweet girl. She just reminds me of someone looking for friends. I love her Vegas Craziness! This is the Rachel Im rooting for!

Then, every now and then, the catty mean ridiculouis Rachel who needs to throw things in people's faces, whines and is completely dellusional appears. She showed me signs of that last night and I just want to smack her! You really can see the influence that Jordan had on her or when she has someone around her that can "center" her! lol

Either way, NOT PORSCHE! LOLOL!

I must have missed that remark you all are commenting on as Im lovin' the ignore button LOL!

Im so torn about Rachel. She can really be an insecure but sweet girl. She just reminds me of someone looking for friends. I love her Vegas Craziness! This is the Rachel Im rooting for!

Then, every now and then, the catty mean ridiculouis Rachel who needs to throw things in people's faces, whines and is completely dellusional appears. She showed me signs of that last night and I just want to smack her! You really can see the influence that Jordan had on her or when she has someone around her that can "center" her! lol

Either way, NOT PORSCHE! LOLOL!

I must have missed that remark you all are commenting on as Im lovin' the ignore button LOL!

Thought the same thing last night when she was making fun of Kalia for crying about the nomination and veto loss. This coming from the QUEEN of the FAKE CRY.

:rotfl2:

Now that Jordan is gone I really hope it's a Rachel/Adam F2. I don't want Porsche to to get even 2nd.

I doubt it but maybe Rachel will watch the season and see how much different she was with Brendan not around.

Now that Jordan is gone I really hope it's a Rachel/Adam F2. I don't want Porsche to to get even 2nd.

I doubt it but maybe Rachel will watch the season and see how much different she was with Brendan not around.

They are a toxic couple. At least on the show. Prob in real life too we just don't see it

I am glad Rachel stayed and Jordan left. Rachel can be a bit of a mess sometimes -- crying in a bush, tearless crying then complaining about others crying-- but she has a good side too. She is amazing at endurance comps! I would not have lasted long spinning around like that! :sick:
Why though when she may need jury votes was she rude to Kalia in her goodbye message? I watched her message and she said to Kalia " A cow doesn't change it spots". We all know the saying is a leopard. Calling someone a cow is not a way to get her vote. I guess Rachel figures she doesn't need it.

To the OP...welcome back, Karen!

Thanks so much, Teva! :goodvibes

But ugh five minutes after landing at San Diego Airport we had a massive blackout! We were lucky we were not re routed to Orange County! And I did get my luggage! Woohoo! But it took us close to 3 hours to go 45 minutes because not one traffic light was working and you have to treat each intersection like a 4 way stop and with 12 lanes a traffic going every which way .... well it just was not fun! The SUN was shining as that was pretty cool! Had not seen the sun in 4 days by the time we left New England!

But enough of all that, we finally have power! :yay:

Calling someone a cow is not a way to get her vote. I guess Rachel figures she doesn't need it.

While Rachel sometimes has no idea of the meaning of tact, I heard her talking about his (I think I did). I don't think she meant it as an insult as ..you are a cow. She was referring to the comp they had when they were dressed as cows. Instead of saying a zebra doesn't change its stripes, she said cow referring to the comp. And in true Rachel form, she doesn't get that it doesn't come off that way.

But I have to say, that crying in a bush was pure television gold!

Thanks so much, Teva! :goodvibes

But ugh five minutes after landing at San Diego Airport we had a massive blackout! We were lucky we were not re routed to Orange County! And I did get my luggage! Woohoo! But it took us close to 3 hours to go 45 minutes because not one traffic light was working and you have to treat each intersection like a 4 way stop and with 12 lanes a traffic going every which way .... well it just was not fun! The SUN was shining as that was pretty cool! Had not seen the sun in 4 days by the time we left New England!

But enough of all that, we finally have power! :yay:

Wow landed just in time

Was just debating on starting a new thread or if this one would last until you returned

And it did so off ya go and start part 2 with just one week left ;)

I agree Rachel is so much better without Brenndan hope she wins! and i never thought I would be saying that... Definatley do not want Porsche to win

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter