Big Brother 13 ~ SPOILERS WELCOME!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gosh that was short. I remember watching Dick, Daniele & Zach battling it out for hours and that was a tough competition! How lame...but I'm glad Rachel won. :thumbsup2

Nikki and everybody else in the NYC area...stay safe!!

I'm just gonna throw this out there for the MODS....

Instead of locking this thread down, can we please just delete the inappropriate posts? That way, the rest of us can enjoy going back and forth about BB. I know a few rotten apples can spoil the whole bunch, but this hardly seems fair.

Instead of locking this thread down, can we please just delete the inappropriate posts? That way, the rest of us can enjoy going back and forth about BB. I know a few rotten apples can spoil the whole bunch, but this hardly seems fair.

:thumbsup2

I rarely post but I love reading the threads and keeping up with what's going on in the BB house. With only one week left of the show, can't we just block certain poster(s) so the rest of us can chat (or lurk) about BB?

Anyone else shocked that Porshe evicted Jordan instead of Rachel? I don't really get the thought process.

Yes J would win over them all, but Rachel would also beat P or A. Jordan would take Adam to final 2, Rachel most likely would take Adam as well. Then throw in the fact that Rachel was basically built for the Final 3 HOH (stamina + trivia) and "Houston, we have a problem."

Last night she said she knew that Adam and Jordan would take each other to F2. She figured she had a better chance.

Watching last night and the talking. I have to say, I don't understand why Rachel believes everything people tell her when it feeds her insecurity. Porsche is a liar and has been all season yet when she says things about J&J or Dani or others, Rachel buys into it hook, line and sinker.

Poor girl is so insecure. Porsche told her J&J never tried to keep Brendan. That is so not true as they tried to get Adam's vote but he wouldn't budge. Then she actually told Rachel that she (Porsche) would have kept Brendan if J&J has voted that way, this being a complete lie. Rachel believes it and goes on to trash J&J. She claims she can't be manipulated but without someone there to talk sense into her, she is crazy Rachel.

Wow, can't believe Rachel is buying into Porshe's BS! She really is so insecure. She would be so stupid to take Porche over Adam. Dani, Shelly and Kalia are SURE to vote Porshe. At least with Adam, she has a shot for their votes.

NatashaDisneyCM...WOW...just WOW...one of THE cruelest posts I've ever seen on the Dis. You really need to step back away from the computer.

Can't decide if I want Rachel or Adam to win all I know is I don't want Porsche to win. Adam can't be termed a floater anymore since he has stepped up and won a few key copms lately.

I agree.:thumbsup2 I truly hope that poster isn't or has never been a Disney CM.

Wow--my first post on this thread to say how shocked I am at such a rude remark one poster made to another. Ridiculous.

Wow--my first post on this thread to say how shocked I am at such a rude remark one poster made to another. Ridiculous.

Just ignore them. Everybody else has a great discussion going on. Hopefully they will get points and won't be able to participate for awhile.

Who do you think will be America's Favorite?

I think Jordan or Jeff.

Noticed dicks name was off the list
He was in just as long as Keith

Not that I'd vote for him

I usually just read and not post but wanted to say, just ignore that person. They do this every single year. I think they enjoy getting people riled up and threads locked, if possible. I recognize them each year.

I am so bummed Jordan is gone but glad Rachel is still there.

Go Rachael, then go Adam....NO to P. I can't stand her.

:thumbsup2

I rarely post but I love reading the threads and keeping up with what's going on in the BB house. With only one week left of the show, can't we just block certain poster(s) so the rest of us can chat (or lurk) about BB?

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

I lurk too!! please!!!!!- i love this thread and come several times a day to read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter