Big Brother 13 ~ SPOILERS WELCOME!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok - i just realized i'm in one of those moods tonight and half of you prob don't know me - sorry :lovestruc

I know you and I love you!!! :hug: My only wish for you, sweetie is that Nikki was in your arms watching BB with you. :sad1: Soon, Kurbs, soon. :goodvibes

I know you and I love you!!! :hug: My only wish for you, sweetie is that Nikki was in your arms watching BB with you. :sad1: Soon, Kurbs, soon. :goodvibes

ahhhh thanks sweetie.

hopefully next week - i'm crossing all my fingers and toes cause i HATE leaving her in the hospital :( it's long enough

So are they saying that 4 of the top 10 are going to be people who's partner went home earlier and then they were totally safe?

Of course, the one team I want to see voted off wins hoh. I literally want to poke my ear drums out from rachels annoying voice and horrendous laugh!!! This golden key thing is crazy!!!!

Rachel's laugh makes me laugh every single time. It's so ridiculous. I am thrilled that the rumor is not true about Jeff and Dick already having been evicted. Also a great twist by the producers for having that golden key, thus ensuring that the returning players can't be picked off one by one. Well done.

Wow, finally a twist I find interesting! Now, 3 hours til live feeds!! Then we can find out if the rumors are true and see who is nominated!

Wow, finally a twist I find interesting! Now, 3 hours til live feeds!! Then we can find out if the rumors are true and see who is nominated!

What rumor was there about who was nominated? I only heard a rumor that two people were already evicted.

I am really excited to see Evil Dick play again. He was my favorite player and I would laugh watching him constantly. I'm curious to see how he and Danielle will work together on the show. Lou, I think you will get to enjoy Rachel's laugh for at least the first 4 weeks :laughing: at least if the other players are smart you will.

2 hours roxx - isn't it midnight est?

2 hours roxx - isn't it midnight est?

It's 1am est tonight. Midnight starting tomorrow. I thought that was weird and have been thinking about why they did that. Maybe since they always seem to know that BBAD starts at midnight, they are usually excited and talking about so maybe they wanted to throw them off a little? Who knows.....

I'm hoping to see a few fireworks fly when Dick lays into Rachel...

;)

Otherwise, someone please get rid of Rachel asap!!!

Great show tonight and I am so excited to see Dick & Danielle and Jeff:lovestruc & Jordan back! I can't stand Rachel and Brendan!

I like the twist with the golden key but I am curious to know about the veto. How will that play into this?:confused3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter