Big Brother 13 ~ SPOILERS WELCOME!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need someone to hire a plane with a banner to flyover the BB house "Shelly give Rachel her puppy back!" :teacher: Shelly is teaching her DD to steal.......:mad:

You get commercials? We don't. It's 3 hours of bb non stop

It was a hard lesson the first night lol. Kept waiting formone so I could go pee haha

How weird. We get the same commercials over and over and over. (I love me some Dexter but even those start to annoy me!)

Why the he'll is at 1 am?????? Agr I'm never gonna make it

Anyone see that Adam was so upset? He finally had to pick a side and it didn't turn out the way he had hoped. Now he's shown his hand to the rest of the house.

We need someone to hire a plane with a banner to flyover the BB house "Shelly give Rachel her puppy back!" :teacher: Shelly is teaching her DD to steal.......:mad:

Yea, whatever happened to the good ole banners! Or, it could say "Shelly you are setting a bad example for your daughter and you said you never lie".

I have never been a Rachel fan, however, I find Shelly absolutely repulsive and hope J&R band together and taker her out!

Thanks for the videos!!!!

I was sad to see Jeff go and really feel bad for Jordan. She truly does have a big heart and she put alot of trust and faith into Shelly.

I am absolutely appalled by Shelly's behavior - she seemed like such a good and sincere person early in this game.

P seems like such a ding bat when she talks - I can't quite get that.

So Rachel will win this game if Adam & Jordan are in jury. She will have Brendon, Jeff, and Jordan FOR SURE! And she will more than likely have Adam's vote.

Never in a million years did I think I would be rooting for Rachel to win (after Jordan of course)

If only she didn't have that self important pompous *** , Brendan, waiting to spend her money!

the videos are down now. Don't want to get into trouble. I hope you guys enjoyed the show!

Ou do realise that every summer there are thousands of feed videos uploaded

That's how I found the fight with ragan and
Rachel I posted last week

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter