Big Brother 13 ~ SPOILERS WELCOME!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jokers has been wonky....just a few minutes ago they said Shelly won veto and Jordon was ejected from the game and Rachel left confirming her pregnancy and Jeff and Dani are back in the house....

I know. Lots of trolls over there lately. Atleast they are good about deleting it all pretty quickly.

Shelly just got called to the DR! The fortune teller is left alone!

J&R expect Shelly will go up, because she voted out Jeff. Looks like they have already made it clear. RACHEL will use the PoV on herself

J&R are saying that they have to win HOH this week. So I guess, they can get the house to get rid of Shelly this week. They plan on both staying in the house

Shelly just got called to DR. Looks like she's limping. She don't look happy!!!!

Shelly just got called to the DR! The fortune teller is left alone!

J&R expect Shelly will go up, because she voted out Jeff. Looks like they have already made it clear. RACHEL will use the PoV on herself

Ok but if they are playing in pairs they don't both come off?
So if Shelly goes up the people voting are Rachel, Adam, and Kalia?
Then Jordan still goes home. Am I missing something?

Jokers says that when Porsche opened PB she and Kahlia each got $5000 and since they are playing in pairs it seems like it should be as it was at the beginning of the season and both come off. Can't wait to see Shelly go!

Shelly just got called to DR. Looks like she's limping. She don't look happy!!!!

She isn't happy because she knows she is in trouble. I agree w/ the poster who said CBS is doing everything they can to lean it towards Jordan and Rachel but thats fine w/ me. I have a differant outlook on Rachel ever since Thursday night when Rachel really seemed to help Jordan.

Here's to hoping Jordan 500,000 and Rachel 50,000 with Shelley having alot of explaining to do to Josie after she goes to Jury this week and tries to explain it to Jeff :rotfl::rolleyes1:lmao:

Ok but if they are playing in pairs they don't both come off?
So if Shelly goes up the people voting are Rachel, Adam, and Kalia?
Then Jordan still goes home. Am I missing something?

I believe you are onto something. So Rachel won POV, that pulls both her and Jordan from the block. Adam and Shelly goes up. Shelly leaves. Yeah, I think that's it!:thumbsup2

The one thing that scares me. Adam gets a step closer to final 2. He so doesn't deserve it!

I believe you are onto something. So Rachel won POV, that pulls both her and Jordan from the block. Adam and Shelly goes up. Shelly leaves. Yeah, I think that's it!:thumbsup2

The one thing that scares me. Adam gets a step closer to final 2. He so doesn't deserve it!

Rachel and Jordan will both get to play for HOH next week. :thumbsup2 Which really means Rachel gets to play because unfortunately Jordan doesn't do well :confused3 at comps.

Adam went into the room where R/J were and asked if he should start campaigning. Yuck!

Rachel and Jordan will both get to play for HOH next week. :thumbsup2 Which really means Rachel gets to play because unfortunately Jordan doesn't do well :confused3 at comps.

Adam went into the room where R/J were and asked if he should start campaigning. Yuck!

I have a funny feeling Adam will be safe this week! :thumbsup2 Hopefully, Shelly doesn't have as much influence as she used to.:lmao:

see, that's what annoys me with Adam. He could be sitting in the final 2 spot when it could have gone to someone else. Porsche wont be able to play in the HOH. I'm it will be physical, maybe endurance?

So glad R won and she and J will be safe. I hope Shelly cries all over her pack of cigarettes! Now they just need to win hoh and get rid of K.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter