Big Brother 13 ~ SPOILERS WELCOME!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam won...now lets see if he stays true to his word!

Wow!! not even 5 minutes later, Kalia working Adam ALREADY!!! be GONE with her already!!

If nominations stay the same ( I really hope they do), who is rachel's target? Kalia (fingers crossed)?

Adam won...now lets see if he stays true to his word!

Wow!! not even 5 minutes later, Kalia working Adam ALREADY!!! be GONE with her already!!

Kalia asked what about the newbie deal? He said what about the final 2 deal we had that everybody knows about? He then asked her why she voted to keep Shelly. He has a backbone!!

wow, I am impressed, I guess he IS going to take it to final 3 with R & J...I guess he gave Jordan Farrah's necklace to hold and said "to Final 3 with R & J"!

good, bye bye Kalia!! fingers crossed!

I hope to God this is true..

I totally believe him. He just said to Porsche she is safe, because Rachel wants kalia out. she said ok...
I can see that this is how it will go, because I know there is a final 2 with Adam and Porsche and I know he will honor that, so that is why he was working hard to get Kalia nominated!

Adam finally won! Did he win to keep himself off the block or so that he would have the power to change the nominations? Go with the newbies Adam!! Show those entitled vets that they are not all that!!! Change the game!! Then get out Rachel next week. The vets will all have to vote for a newbie! Don't be known as the biggest do-nothing floater!!
It won't happen-- he has no guts. But if he does it I hope he wins BB!!

Adam finally won! Did he win to keep himself off the block or so that he would have the power to change the nominations? Go with the newbies Adam!! Show those entitled vets that they are not all that!!! Change the game!! Then get out Rachel next week. The vets will all have to vote for a newbie! Don't be known as the biggest do-nothing floater!!
It won't happen-- he has no guts. But if he does it I hope he wins BB!!

ain't gonna happen!:rolleyes: GO RACHEL!!!

I just want to say thank you to everyone for keeping me ( all of us) up to the minute informed about BB! It is greatly appreciated!

How are the vets entitled?

Jordan and Rachel aren't as bad as Brendon and Jeff were, but IMO since the beginning of the game they acted as if all the HG's should play the game their way because they were vets and got offended and took if personally if people played any other way.

Slowly I started rooting for anyone who wasn't with them, because I couldn't stand the hypocritical way they played. For example, lying is HORRIBLY BAD WE NEED A HOUSE MEETING NOW, unless of course they're the ones doing it.

Like I said though, Jeff and Brendon were worse then the girls when it came to entitlement.

oh, Boo Hoo Kalia!! really?? Running to the DR! Now you know how it feels to be on the block and ready to leave!! Welcome to Big Brother 13!!

I don't get it either.. Kalia and Shelly were the most self-entitled people to me. They haven't done anything on the show but expect people to go to bat for them when their butts are on the line..

totally agree'd!! Kalia has had this game won!.. to her... since Dani left!! talk about entitlement! The way she disregarded the comps that Rachel won!

also, A reminder...Rachel has been nominated and the target 4 TIMES!!! But here she is! That is not only comp smart, that is brain smarts also!

The only people I see as entitled was Shelly and Kalia,

I don't see why people are so hard on Jordan, She won a HOH and won a whole game. Dr. Will who many consider the best player in BB history never won anything EVER. Why the double standard between the two?

I think Jordan and Rachel deserve to be there they have been targets since day one. Rachel has been on the block more then anyone in the house.

The only people I see as entitled was Shelly and Kalia,

I don't see why people are so hard on Jordan, She won a HOH and won a whole game. Dr. Will who many consider the best player in BB history never won anything EVER. Why the double standard between the two?

I think Jordan and Rachel deserve to be there they have been targets since day one. Rachel has been on the block more then anyone in the house.

For me it's because players like Brendon, Rachel and Jeff have been so vocal about people being lazy and not winning anything this season and not doing anything in the house, but fail to acknowledge that they've got one of their own who's been on their team from the start.

It just annoys me that those three have been so vocal and hating on "floaters" (even though they're using the term wrong anyways RACHEL :laughing:) but it's okay if they're on their side.

Actually once they KO Kalia, I'll be able to sleep much easier. I'll okay with any of the 4 remaining players winning, but I would strongly prefer Rachel to win and if not her, then Jordan.

agree'd, I just want Rachel in F2..I have felt bad for her! Everyone has won something..except Rachel! No money from the veto comp, a few weeks ago when they could not play...no clothes, due to PB. or money!
Kalia has won a trip and $5000 dollars and cloths! be gone with her already!

I do not want to see Jordan in the final 2 unless she wins 1 of these last remaining comps. She's riding on Rachel's coattails. Sweet girl, but I don't see why she should be awarded another half a million dollars. I'm rooting for Rachel/Kalia/Porsche as the final 3. Adam's best move for himself would be to use the veto and take out Jordan, but he'll never do that. He's too starstruck with the vets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter