Big Brother 13 ~ SPOILERS WELCOME!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder why j voted to keep k

Yeah, I was surprised by that too! Sounded like she was saying she flipped at the last minute...maybe she did it for the jury vote. :confused3 Rachel didn't seem too mad about it.

Jordan and Kalia made an agreement at the beginning of the game to not put each other up or vote each other out. Jordan wanted to keep her word (even though Kalia was willing to go back on hers) Rachel and Adam were aware of this and had agreed to it with the understanding that Rachel would break the tie and vote Kalia out.

Jordan and Kalia made an agreement at the beginning of the game to not put each other up or vote each other out. Jordan wanted to keep her word (even though Kalia was willing to go back on hers) Rachel and Adam were aware of this and had agreed to it with the understanding that Rachel would break the tie and vote Kalia out.

Jordan knew her vote to keep Kalia would not matter anyway since Rachel would be the tie breaker and vote Kalia out. Jordan did it for her own good so that if she makes it to the final 2 she will still have Kalia's vote. Rachel had agreed to this at first then told Jordan she wasn't really comfortable being the tie- breaker. That is why Jordan stumbled with her vote in the Diary Room. I think making Rachel doing the dirty work for her after saving her in the duo POV was selfish.
How about that Jeff? How dare someone try to play the game for themselves? Weren't the newbies there all to further his and Jordan's game? Get over yourself Jeff and don't be such a sore loser. I never saw him in his first season but as someone who only has seen him in the BB13 he comes off as an arrogant bully. I really don't get his popularity :confused3

Currently watching BBAD, but where is Jordan? Everybody else is upstairs playing cards.

Jordan is in the diary room, before that she was ironing and packing.

Rachel just congratulated Porsche and Adam on not having to pack until next week, so I would think that means Porsche won POV.

Porsche/Adam whispering. Porsche telling Adam that Jordan won two years ago, and that she's voting her out.

Ftheyve e the whole summer with commercials and they finally put them in kow

Porsche/Adam whispering. Porsche telling Adam that Jordan won two years ago, and that she's voting her out.

And people still try to claim others aren't bitter about Jordan winning....I can't stand Porsche and its not about this comment, just don't like her at all.

Not a very smart "game move". Jordon doesn't do well in comp's, Rachel does. They'd be better voting Rachel out. I hope P doesn't make the final 2. Never liked her.

Yuck! Did not want P in this position at all! I agree with Laurabearz, did not like waking up to this either!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter