• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Big Brother 15

Changing the subject for a second:

Today is Howard's 30th birthday! On Twitter he is apologizing for the "towel slip" someone put online. He mentioned it for a reason, I'm sure!

Of course I had to GOOGLE IT....... :faint:

So I have never posted on this thread and have only skimmed it here and there. I was coming here to post about Amanda and El.................. and..........

BUT now I am so distracted I can barely shut my mouth! Yesterday was my birthday as well so let's just say thank you Howard (and Robin) for that present!!!

:hyper:

Changing the subject for a second:

Today is Howard's 30th birthday! On Twitter he is apologizing for the "towel slip" someone put online. He mentioned it for a reason, I'm sure!

Of course I had to GOOGLE IT....... :faint:

HOLY SCHNIKES!

Thanks for mentioning it, Robin. That was totally worth Googling.

I'm not real sure if I took this correct but last night on BBAD Judd was moping around because he was so tired. He said that he couldn't sleep the whole previous night. I believe he said that he was upset about what was going down and that he couldn't talk about it due to production. I believe he was referring to the DR turning Elissa around. Last night Amanda and the rest of the HG's were all buddy buddy. It made me sick. I hope I am wrong. (I have to keep the tv down real low because I watch it in bed and DH is sleeping.)

But you'd be a legend. :thumbsup2

Yes, I'd go out with a BANG!! :goodvibes

Hollllllllyyyy craaaapppppp!!

Yes yes, his towel is very impressive.

So I have never posted on this thread and have only skimmed it here and there. I was coming here to post about Amanda and El.................. and..........

BUT now I am so distracted I can barely shut my mouth! Yesterday was my birthday as well so let's just say thank you Howard (and Robin) for that present!!!

:hyper:

HOLY SCHNIKES!

Thanks for mentioning it, Robin. That was totally worth Googling.

You are all very welcome :banana:

He tweeted:

Howard Overby ‏@RealHOverbyBB15 2 Sep
I'm sorry for any who viewed my towel slip that someone with a mean spirit put up. It was an accident in the house, but it's amazing the (too many characters)

I tweeted back:

Do NOT apologize!! It made my day!

popcorn::

BS with a capital b and s. :laughing:

You can date anyone that finds you attractive and STILL be a racist. This is such BS.

Even Amanda says she had a black guy...so what? Sometimes the reason they're "interested" is the most racist reason of all! :surfweb:

I don't disagree with you, but he says they never dated they were just friends.

It might be a goose?

No really though he appears gay to me, so in my mind he is telling the truth about no dating.

I don't know how someone appears gay or not. He looks like a man enjoying a Mardi Gras type celebration. :)

Aaryn shouldn't have said the things she's said, but I think it's more her youth than actual racism. She's a pretty girl and I'm sure people haven't spent a lot of time correcting her. I'm not giving her excuses nor do I think it's right.

I don't know how someone appears gay or not. He looks like a man enjoying a Mardi Gras type celebration. :)

Aaryn shouldn't have said the things she's said, but I think it's more her youth than actual racism. She's a pretty girl and I'm sure people haven't spent a lot of time correcting her. I'm not giving her excuses nor do I think it's right.

Are you telling me they needed to tell you Andy was gay? That's not to say it is always obvious, but there are definitely enough signs to make somewhat reliable assumptions.

Youth is no excuse for what she said. My son is several years younger and is appalled at the way she spoke. Note, she didn't just make nasty remarks, she made CONDESCENDING remarks.. indications that she thinks she is superior to other ethnicities. That is not a sign of youth or immaturity, this is a character trait that is learned and truly believed.

Saying that Helen SHOULD be kissing her butt and making her rice is not immature, it's downgrading, disrespectful and a sign that she really believes she is superior. I don't find any excuse for that kind of evil.

I'm not real sure if I took this correct but last night on BBAD Judd was moping around because he was so tired. He said that he couldn't sleep the whole previous night. I believe he said that he was upset about what was going down and that he couldn't talk about it due to production. I believe he was referring to the DR turning Elissa around. Last night Amanda and the rest of the HG's were all buddy buddy. It made me sick. I hope I am wrong. (I have to keep the tv down real low because I watch it in bed and DH is sleeping.)

He was pretty upset with production( calls them ghosts) and he even flipped them off at one time. I don't know if they are working him to change his vote or not. BB knows how much Amanda is hated now and I said before I hope this is just for the drama and not wanting her to stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter