BIG BROTHER 19! SPOILER THREAD! "SUMMER OF TEMPTATION"

So I wanted to tell everyone that it is appearing that FRIDAY JULY 21st will be an
extra episode of BIG BROTHER! (Check your DVR's)

One thing that is being stated is that the BATTLE BACK will be played then!

Those playing are the BB 19 Evictee's: Cameron, Jillian, Cody and the July 20th Evictee!

Also there is a 'rumor' that VICTOR from BB 18 will return that night as well!

If Victor comes back I'll probably stop watching. I could not STAND him. I don't know why, there was just something about him that made me roll my eyes every time he was on screen..which was a lot.

Has anyone heard for sure why Christmas voted the way she did last week? I would love to know the thought behind her vote.

Has anyone heard for sure why Christmas voted the way she did last week? I would love to know the thought behind her vote.

I haven't, but after finding out what Paul told Kevin, my husband and I wondered if he told Christmas to do the same thing.

It looks like I'm in the minority but I really, really can't stand Kevin. It's worse now that he's decided to take Ramses under his wing. I don't know, there's just something about him that rubs me the same way. Like he's trying to be a tough guy guido and it's just not working.

It looks like I'm in the minority but I really, really can't stand Kevin. It's worse now that he's decided to take Ramses under his wing. I don't know, there's just something about him that rubs me the same way. Like he's trying to be a tough guy guido and it's just not working.

He's definitely a strange dude.

Boy its amazing, Paul says "do it" and these people jump right on it.
He thinks he is the king........ Wake up people!

Any more details about the argument between Dom and Paul?

It went on for quite a while but this is my takeaway:
Dom told Alex she heard some information floating around that Dom said things she claimed to not say and wanted to have a full house meeting to clear things up. In that conversation she alluded to there being a snake in the house, a tempter, and strongly implied that it was Paul without actually saying it was Paul Alex told Paul who said "OK, let's have a house meeting". They got Dom up out of bed and started hashing it out in the HOH room. At first it was just Paul, Dom, Alex, Mark & Elena. Then they got Christmas, Raven, Matt and Josh (who said he was there bc he wants to know what's going on and no one tells him anything. ha!)

Dom spent so much time clearing up what she didn't say and never said what she was trying to say that her point was completely lost. Paul has excellent recall and with her trying to be vague, he talked circle around her and the whole thing backfired on Dom.

Love him or hate him, Paul is very good at the game. He should have won last season IMO. He was on the block week after week at first and still made it to final 2. His social game, his recall, and his ability to work the house and manipulate things are why he made it so far last season.

I loved Victor personally. I would have liked him and Paul to have made it to final 2 last season. I did not think Nicole deserved it.

I enjoy seeing the father/son dynamic with Kevin and Ramses. I thought it was funny. I am learning from the thread that I tend to like who everyone else despises lol.

I haven't, but after finding out what Paul told Kevin, my husband and I wondered if he told Christmas to do the same thing.

I was very confused by the way Christmas voted and thought it was hypocritical.
What did Paul tell Kevin that made him vote that way?

I also don't mind Christmas staying, but it seems to deplete her opportunities if she can't play in the games. I would think now that she found out how serious her injury is, she would want to go home and recuperate and get second opinions!

Love him or hate him, Paul is very good at the game. He should have won last season IMO. He was on the block week after week at first and still made it to final 2. His social game, his recall, and his ability to work the house and manipulate things are why he made it so far last season.

I loved Victor personally. I would have liked him and Paul to have made it to final 2 last season. I did not think Nicole deserved it.

I enjoy seeing the father/son dynamic with Kevin and Ramses. I thought it was funny. I am learning from the thread that I tend to like who everyone else despises lol.

I 100% agree -- we loved Victor and hated Paul in the beginning, but he is a good player and honest and up front. I like that he tells it like it is and doesn't waste time! I hated that Nicole won since she glided through most of that season! And that's two seasons she's hooked up with a guy and had a romance on the show!

I like Paul (in the game) and Victor.

BB didn't record here last night :mad:
Off to find it online to watch

I was very confused by the way Christmas voted and thought it was hypocritical. What did Paul tell Kevin that made him vote that way?

I also don't mind Christmas staying, but it seems to deplete her opportunities if she can't play in the games. I would think now that she found out how serious her injury is, she would want to go home and recuperate and get second opinions!
He told Kevin to vote for Ramses to go home. Not because he wanted Ramses evicted. He knew how everyone else would vote basically. He just wanted to cause some paranoia and chaos in the house. It works to his advantage that way. He said he knows soon he won't have the pendant of protection and can be put up on the block soon. So he's causing some shaking up but without letting others know he's responsible so he won't have the target on his back. It seems to be working out how he wants so far. I am wondering if he told Christmas to do that too.

And I agree. I could not stand Nicole. And I did not think her game play deserved to win.

He told Kevin to vote for Ramses to go home. Not because he wanted Ramses evicted. He knew how everyone else would vote basically. He just wanted to cause some paranoia and chaos in the house. It works to his advantage that way. He said he knows soon he won't have the pendant of protection and can be put up on the block soon. So he's causing some shaking up but without letting others know he's responsible so he won't have the target on his back. It seems to be working out how he wants so far. I am wondering if he told Christmas to do that too.

And I agree. I could not stand Nicole. And I did not think her game play deserved to win.
Did Paul also tell Christmas to vote Ramses? This is where I was confused too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter