• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BIG BROTHER 19! SPOILER THREAD! "SUMMER OF TEMPTATION"

Why does BB not like them singing in the house? Seems like every time we tune in to watch them they are telling someone to stop singing.

** Nevermind, Google really is my friend. Sorry!

Why does BB not like them singing in the house? Seems like every time we tune in to watch them they are telling someone to stop singing.

** Nevermind, Google really is my friend. Sorry!

Is it because of copyright or licensing?

Amazing how its all playing out......... Jessica "wins" the Temptation, Cody comes back, she then wins HOH...... please, we aren't stupid productions hands are all over this.

This is the worst year for that -- CBS isn't even trying to hide the blatant fact that they are messing with the outcomes on this show! Please....could you do LESS filming of those two smooching -- I'm sure there are other guests more fun to watch! UGH. Makes it way less fun when we know they are behind the wheel of who is going to win anyway!

As for Josh -- PLEASE go home and cuddle with your Mama -- you are way too immature to have left the nest yet. I'm also starting to lose it for Mark who is constantly flipping and making excuses and apologies now.

And poor Christmas - the one with the least mobility is the one left holding the bag for "losing" HOH. Really? There were 9 other able-bodied people and y'all had the numbers and STILL couldn't pull it off!

Sorry, absolute crock of you know what CBS! Friggin' rigged the damn thing. First of all, these battle backs are a joke. They made them all pure physical so that Cody would win them in a landslide. Why can't you add a mental challenge as well CBS so that the jock doesn't just automatically get back in?

Absolute joke CBS! Take your battle back and shove it up you know where.

And not letting Paul have a practice run at the maze when Cody already got to do it, so obviously rigged!

If they do the bring back a fan favorite next year, I hope it's Christmas who gets back in.

As of now Josh is staying the plan is to blindside Jessica and COdy

When you say blindside Jessica and Cody -- do you mean by keeping Josh (since they're not on the block)? I think that would be a blindside to them as they cannot stand him. I don't like Josh in any way, but if he stays to annoy them, he's got my vote LOL. I don't think Jessica or Cody have a decent moral bone in their bodies! Cody sits like a programmed robot (Terminator anyone) and his lack of facial expression is quite unnerving. Josh seems to be the only one that can get a rise out of them. I wanted to like Jess, but the way she threw herself at Cody in the first three days -- no pride at all!

Is it because of copyright or licensing?

I'd also like to know why they aren't allowed to sing in the house? I'd go crazy in that house with no music, nothing to read, no games (can only play chess so many times) and nothing else to do but plot against others. Some past episodes had animals in the house they had to care for; and even some board games.

There's no music because of royalties and permissions. It's been like that for as long as I remember. That's why HOH gets headphones for the music they get in the HOH basket and the feeds go down during wake up when music is played in the house.

Agreed - The house will send Ramses home just because they don't like Jessica and Cody. Dumb (non) move on her part.

Agreed, she should have put Josh up against someone the other side of the house cares about but not likely to be evicted like Raven. Paul wants Ramses out and he has no strong ties to that side of the house so he is 100% expendable to them.

Agreed, she should have put Josh up against someone the other side of the house cares about but not likely to be evicted like Raven. Paul wants Ramses out and he has no strong ties to that side of the house so he is 100% expendable to them.

This game is not for the meek!

They are working on dates and day numbers of events in the house. Maybe one of those over/under or before/after comp?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter