• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BIG BROTHER 19! SPOILER THREAD! "SUMMER OF TEMPTATION"

Wow! I have watched BB since the beginning and have always enjoyed the twists. Even if they were manipulating, it wasn't this blatant obvious. Huge disappointment. There is no way America picked Jessica, IMHO. At least I hope not. A lot of people watch with their teens and I can't imagine that any parent would want their teenager to admire Jessica. Her behavior is disgusting. She is all over Cody and jumping right into bed with him. Have a little class. Cody is frightening. He is like a pot ready to boil over. His cruel behavior to others is so awful. I know they aren't there to be role models, but those two are not people I would want to associate with ever. CBS really ruined it for me this year. It is so obvious that they want these two in the show. I agree that they should have made one of the battle backs mental. I knew it was a fix when they gave Cody a choice to do one of the challenges he had already done. For them to say it was different was bull. Cody had gotten the chance to learn how to balance the ball. Paul wasn't given that opportunity. CBS shouldn't be allowed to call this a reality show anymore. The only thing that they aren't doing is giving the contestants is a script to memorize. I don't know if I can watch those two in the HOH room again.
Actually, I do think the diary room sessions are scripted to some degree. You can tell (especially with Alex and Cody) that they are either reading what they say or have rehearsed it several times - so not organic!!

I have to admit that although Josh was pretty repetitive, when he first started calling them meatballs, I thought it was hilarious.

By the way, that HOH challenge was lame, and so were the punishments. Who gives a damn if you get some ketchup/mustard squirted on the back of a protective jacket? At least squirt it on top of someone's head so that it runs down their face and neck.

Have they done the POV ceremony yet? Wondering if they decide(d) to backdoor someone or keep noms the same?

They haven't done them yet. I think they are staying the same. It looks like the house guest are planning on keeping Josh and blindsiding Jessica and Cody. Poor Ramsey lol.
Thanks! Yeah, that makes sense. Too bad for Ramses though. Kid never really stood a chance.

They should have put Paul up again Josh since Josh is their target. Putting up Rames was just dumb, no one on Paul's side care about Rames, he will definitely be gone, unless Jess uses that veto and puts Paul up there. Josh will certainly go home against Paul and if Paul ends up going, that's great too. I never understood why you don't put the 2 people you want gone on the block this way you are assured one will go home.

That's what happens when you raise a Snowflake

I don't think CBS did a very good job of vetting this season's houseguests. After reading about what Megan went through in the military and the fact that she has PTSD and anxiety, the BB house was just not a good place for her to be. Plus she has a service dog that helps with her anxiety and she had to leave it behind. It's no wonder she had to leave so soon. She might have done better if Josh hadn't been there to unfairly and aggressively attack her at the first HOH comp. I think he's totally unstable. He says ridiculous things, calls people out for no reason and cries at the drop of a hat. He ends every hostile conversations with, "I think you're a good person." Does he really think that? How can you attack someone verbally and then end the conversation that way. "You're a snake, you're a cheater, you're a liar....but I think you're a good person." He's a piece of work. I really hope he goes this week, but I can't feel sorry for Ramses if he goes. I don't think he's a great player because he really didn't play the game. It's not a bad idea to lurk in the background at first and see how things shake out, but by this point in the game he should be trying to get in the mix to ensure his own safety.

How long does Jessica's Halting Hex last? I thought she had to use it within the next 3 weeks, but she's making it sound like she can use it at any time.

I'm afraid that's going to be a mistake. I'm afraid the house will keep Josh because he has a huge target on his back and will do everyone's smack talking for them.

I agree. I have a really bad feeling Josh will be staying. They really should have put Paul up or even Raven, someone that would have assured Josh leaving.

The majority of players are voting out Ramses. Jessica, Cody, Matt and Elena weren't let in on it. Paul thinks that Ramses is a better player and wants to vote him out. Since it seems Paul is running the house his minions will be voting Ramses out. They (Paul) feel that they can control Josh but to me he is a really scary person.

Last edited:
UGH...........:sad2: Another week of that manboy? Josh is so annoying. I think I would have to leave any room he enters to keep my sanity if I were in that house....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter