BIG BROTHER 19! SPOILER THREAD! "SUMMER OF TEMPTATION"

Yeah, I don't see this rage everyone talks about..in Cody. He is stone faced and has a BRF that makes him look angry but Josh has been a more angry person....remember early on and poor Megan??? Raven can scream obscenities and flash the bird like a lunatic but Cody is the unstable one????? And between watching years of BB and Survivor and TAR, I have seen some very rage-y players that were super scary and Cody doesn't compare.

I will say both he and Jess have played a poor game. I watched last night with DD. Josh as focused on Elena but Jedy's bratty 'we didn't get our way so screw you, don't talk to us' attitude towards Josh flipped his focus back on Jess. Or at least allowed Paul's manipulations to work. Why not just listen to what Josh had to say?

Yeah, I don't see this rage everyone talks about..in Cody. He is stone faced and has a BRF that makes him look angry but Josh has been a more angry person....remember early on and poor Megan??? Raven can scream obscenities and flash the bird like a lunatic but Cody is the unstable one????? And between watching years of BB and Survivor and TAR, I have seen some very rage-y players that were super scary and Cody doesn't compare.

I will say both he and Jess have played a poor game. I watched last night with DD. Josh as focused on Elena but Jedy's bratty 'we didn't get our way so screw you, don't talk to us' attitude towards Josh flipped his focus back on Jess. Or at least allowed Paul's manipulations to work. Why not just listen to what Josh had to say?

I agree.

I was so annoyed when.wouldn't hear him out. He was trying to save Jessica

I agree with this:thumbsup2 I believe he is misunderstood because he has a very "resting intense face" and the ability to focus and "ice" other people's comments and actions out which is no doubt part of his military training. If he even raises his voice it is considered a blow up "in your face" which is not a fair representation of the situation. It is a narrative that is being perpetuated in the house to further Paul's game. Paul was immediately dismayed by Cody's lack of desire to become his "friend" during the big friendship bracelet charade (aka CBS's first gift to Paul to help him win the game....) and knew Cody was never going to further his game and most definitely be his adversary. Paul exploited Cody's intense "nature" as being unstable and bullying to gain favor with his new friends. It worked like a charm with all of those sheep.:sad2: Paul is a master of manipulation and it pains me that people in that house can't see it and realize that he is the threat that must be eliminated in the house to further their own games. It is like these people have blindly joined a cult....

I have never heard of anyone doing such a disgusting thing as what Jessica did or does. Completely gross. IMO, Jessica is not a person I would want to be acquainted with at all. She should have been thrown out of the game. How can CBS justify allowing her to continue? Also, I know in the past house guests have made quick hookups, but it doesn't make it acceptable behavior. Jessica talking about another couple is really strange and weird. She's disgusting. IMO
I know Josh is behavior is erratic, but it's obvious that Cody and Jessica are two nasty people. I doubt their condescending attitude isn't just confined just to Josh.
Watching Cody again last night was sad and frightening. I don't know a thing about mental health, but my heart went out to him when he was crying. My thoughts were that this is a very lonely man who wants to be loved, but doesn't know how to do it or change his behavior. It seems he knows he pushes people away and has a bad temper. However, on the other hand, that rage that he has is frightening. IMO, Jessica and he would be a disaster outside the house as a couple. He wouldn't be able to handle anyone disagreeing or arguing with Jessica. I could see him losing his temper and hitting someone. Jessica is a strong woman and can handle herself and he needs to be the hero. I just think that is his personality. I could see him having major fights with her friends and family. No one can ever know how someone is effected by what they see or what goes on when they are in the military so I hope if Cody's anger issues are due to that, he is able to get help. After all, it's his service and that of others in the military that keeps the rest of us safe.
On a lighter note, I think the sound effects this year have been hilarious. When Christmas was fighting with Jessica and turned and left on her scooter, the sound effects were great. Also, Paul is really funny in the DR.

All I could think of watching him cry was, just wait till she breaks your heart after this show is over. She is not going to be a loner with him and give up her life family and friends, theres just no way.

Note to any potential employers thinking of hiring Jess:

She's OK with this sort of behavior.

Alert Human Relations-- keep an extra lawyer on stand bye

It's just my opinion about Cody's inner rage. As I said I don't know anything about mental health. My observation about Cody has nothing to do with Paul or his behavior. I just commented that Paul is hilarious in the DR. Obviously, we all see things differently. That's what makes these forums interesting. I enjoy reading them and seeing the different perspectives.

I don't trust that poll for several reasons. 1) Incredibly small sample size, 2) Jason at #2 and Mark at #3? Yeah right. 3) They have some current houseguests ranked below houseguests that were already evicted. That makes no sense.
Live feeders tend to vote on this website - it may be a small sample size, but these are votes based on what the HG are actually doing rather than what BB has edited to show you - not that it will matter in the end. Personally, I like Ramses (as well as Jillian) a lot more than most of the remaining HG's so it make sense to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter